Epic is giving away big games for the next few weeks again

Associate
Friday and everyone is crying in a thread about free games on OCUK. Get a beer down your necks and chill out you bunch of so and so's :D Must be the lack of GPU's.....

Associate
I sunk a couple of hours into Frostpunk, seems a good game so far. The new player experience/tutorial leaves a little to be desired (for example it's important to build streets early on but the game does not give any indicator of this and even the icon to build the is hidden away), but it does have its charm.

Soldato
I sunk a couple of hours into Frostpunk, seems a good game so far. The new player experience/tutorial leaves a little to be desired (for example it's important to build streets early on but the game does not give any indicator of this and even the icon to build the is hidden away), but it does have its charm.

I think it's deliberately vague. It leaves things open to choice. You do not have to be benevolent and try and save everyone. It's also a learning experience as you try and find the optimal way of handling issues.

Soldato

There's a tutorial icon that pops up telling you about this on the left hand side and any building not connected will show a street icon above it so the only time the street icon is hidden away is if you don't need it.

Soldato
anyone having problems logging into Epic. The Fortnite update today seems to be causing havoc. One son's PC I logged in early about 9am and that just about got the update my other son not been able to log in since that time and still cant. Update is only 10gb but this happened last time they released a big update content change.

Soldato
anyone having problems logging into Epic. The Fortnite update today seems to be causing havoc. One son's PC I logged in early about 9am and that just about got the update my other son not been able to log in since that time and still cant. Update is only 10gb but this happened last time they released a big update content change.

Maybe the current worldwide outage caused by that third party company is affecting the access.

Associate
I have had problems for weeks getting into the EGS. I can enter my password (despite ticking the "Remember me" box I am asked for this every time) and then it freezes. However, at this point I can usually click on the game icon in my desktop and get through that way.

Back
Top Bottom