Epic is giving away big games for the next few weeks again

I should pay more attention - I was under the impression that Genshin Impact was already F2P. :o
AFAIK it is F2P. Oddly enough they had it listed yesterday as I checked to see if I had claimed FP, and while it was Genshin Impact it seemed like it was some ingame stuff they were giving you. Clicking on it now it just looks like the game, which is odd.

AFAIK it is F2P. Oddly enough they had it listed yesterday as I checked to see if I had claimed FP, and while it was Genshin Impact it seemed like it was some ingame stuff they were giving you. Clicking on it now it just looks like the game, which is odd.

There is a code you redeem ingame for an exclusive pack.

GenshinEpic

Seem like you get the older version of Control, which I already own on Epic, the Ultimate version (which has proper RTX implementation, faster loading times, better code, DLC) is not available, not even to buy. Bad way to treat your customers imo as the original should have been updated with at least the better version, missed it by a few months. Was kinda hoping this freebee would allow me access to the Ultimate so I could finally play it but alas not.

Seem like you get the older version of Control, which I already own on Epic, the Ultimate version (which has proper RTX implementation, faster loading times, better code, DLC) is not available, not even to buy. Bad way to treat your customers imo as the original should have been updated with at least the better version, missed it by a few months. Was kinda hoping this freebee would allow me access to the Ultimate so I could finally play it but alas not.

Hmm, I wasn't aware that the Ultimate edition was any different on PC. I thought all those optimizations were for the PS5 and Xbox Series X|S?

its free!!!!! I have spent £3 the whole time I owned epic games

do you ever spend any money ? if not your not a customer your just a freeloader like me

Many people on this forum (and many other forums) really need to read posts properly before writing a knee jerk reaction towards someone's post or replying to a post of someone's personal opinion to which they do not agree with and believe their way of thinking/seeing things is what is correct. I mentioned I already OWNED and BOUGHT Control on Epic but missed the Ultimate Version by a few months, meaning I didn't get all the extra upgrades (Ray Trace, better load times, improved coding & DLC) unless I bought the whole game again. I remember there was a big upset among nearly all the people who bought Control back then as they didn't updated or patched the original control unless you coughed up another @£30-40. That is what I meant by 'a bad way to treat your customers' from the developers of Control, not in regards to Epic giving away free games. Plus I also think it is a bit lame to have this freebie on Epic but not allow customers who have already BOUGHT the original Control access to a free upgrade to the Ultimate Version of the game, but that is a minor grip as I had plenty of free stuff on Epic.

Thankfully this reminds me again why I hardly post on these forums anymore (or generally anywhere else), cause of people replying in this 'negative' manner. Thanks for the reminder, back to doing some productive stuff in my life.

Many people on this forum (and many other forums) really need to read posts properly before writing a knee jerk reaction towards someone's post or replying to a post of someone's personal opinion to which they do not agree with and believe their way of thinking/seeing things is what is correct. I mentioned I already OWNED and BOUGHT Control on Epic but missed the Ultimate Version by a few months, meaning I didn't get all the extra upgrades (Ray Trace, better load times, improved coding & DLC) unless I bought the whole game again. I remember there was a big upset among nearly all the people who bought Control back then as they didn't updated or patched the original control unless you coughed up another @£30-40. That is what I meant by 'a bad way to treat your customers' from the developers of Control, not in regards to Epic giving away free games. Plus I also think it is a bit lame to have this freebie on Epic but not allow customers who have already BOUGHT the original Control access to a free upgrade to the Ultimate Version of the game, but that is a minor grip as I had plenty of free stuff on Epic.

Thankfully this reminds me again why I hardly post on these forums anymore (or generally anywhere else), cause of people replying in this 'negative' manner. Thanks for the reminder, back to doing some productive stuff in my life.

All that text because 2 people on the internet disagreed with your post :cry:

You're complaining in an Epic Games giveaway thread when your problem is with 505 Games.

Back
Top Bottom