Epic is giving away big games for the next few weeks again

Caporegime
Here we go again, more supposedly "big" games to promote their sale. Hopefully this time we don't get one of the worst games of the year that no one cares about or a free mobile game.
Well, when was the last time Steam gave away ... anything?

Epic score a lot higher in that regard.

Soldato
£10 voucher is live for the Xmas sale with Shenmue 3 being given away for today.

Some of the games on sale have been increased more than previously to take into account the £10 voucher ie Assassins creed Valhalla which is a shame to see

Soldato
£10 voucher is live for the Xmas sale with Shenmue 3 being given away for today.

Some of the games on sale have been increased more than previously to take into account the £10 voucher ie Assassins creed Valhalla which is a shame to see

Anyone clicking "get" for Shenmue 3, for Epic Store to return to store home page, instead of allowing free transaction?

Man of Honour
Is there a leaked list with more than today's game on it? I've seen something about Justin Timberlake and Fuser and thought it would be a load of drivel.

Theres this one

• 17/12 FUSER + Justin Timberlake DLC

• 18/12 Ape Out

• 19/12 Tomb Raider GOTY Edition

• 20/12 Shadow of the Tomb Raider

• 21/12 Limbo

• 22/12 Life is Strange Complete Season

• 23/12 Euro Truck Simulator 2

• 24/12 House Flipper

• 25/12 Monster Hunter World

• 26/12 Pikuniku

• 27/12 Superhot

• 28/12 We Are Football

• 29/12 Torchlight II

• 30/12 Hello Neighbor

• 31/12 Assassin's Creed

I've also seen a list today which says that todays game is Neon Abyss. So far I have seen 3 different lists, the above one seems to be the most common. However, one thing that all 3 lists have in common is that they all have Monster Hunter World in them

Caporegime
Oh man. How is Euro Truck Simulator going to work on Epic where there’s no system for inventory items? Quite a few repeats there as well if you are a regular user but that was to be expected.

Man of Honour
I've also seen a list today which says that todays game is Neon Abyss. So far I have seen 3 different lists, the above one seems to be the most common. However, one thing that all 3 lists have in common is that they all have Monster Hunter World in them

It was indeed Neon Abyss, looks like thats the right leaked info one then

Back
Top Bottom