Epic is giving away big games for the next few weeks again

Soldato
Seems it might be Dragon Age, if so that would be ultra lame as if I remember correctly it was on Amazon a while ago as I have all the games on Origin.
i think that is a little harsh.

it may not be useful to you, but for anyone who does not have prime (or just as likely have it but unaware of prime gaming due to their awful marketing meaning many do not know about it) i think that is a pretty solid freebie tbh.

Associate
Dragon Age: Inquisition GOTY it is. It was the first Dragon Age game I played, still my favourite of the three.

THE DAWN WILL COME

Would have put the video of the bit where this song appears in the game, because it's far better IMO, but that'd give some spoilers. Either way I really liked the soundtrack to DA:I and should be included for those that are interested!

Soldato
I've got this on Origin (or what ever its called these days - you can tell its been awhile), its actually a really good game and well worth a play though if you have not already.

Associate
I really enjoyed Inquisition, despite all of the hate it got. Mislaid my copy a while ago though, so it's nice to have it on Epic.

Associate
OP
I've got this on Origin (or what ever its called these days - you can tell its been awhile), its actually a really good game and well worth a play though if you have not already.
I think everyone still calls it Origin, the install directory is probably still Origin as well. But at least you are not calling it EA Link.

Soldato
I picked that up on sale for the PS5. It's the only game I've stopped half way through, it's dull as dishwater.

I may have to finish it off because I hate leaving things but I'm not looking forward to it tbh.
I haven't played it but it looked good....perhaps not then lol.

Soldato
I haven't played it but it looked good....perhaps not then lol.
Give it a go if you pick it up for free (I think epic gave it away free before so probably will do again).

You may like it I'd not like to put you off trying.

It may not have helped my cat was poorly when I started it so I may not have enjoyed any game tbh.

Back
Top Bottom