Epic is giving away big games for the next few weeks again

Associate
Pretty disappointing... got Chivalry II a couple of weeks ago from Prime and I think I have Midnight Suns from Humble choice recently... Was kinda hoping for Snow Runner as Spintires/Mud Runner was awesome!

Soldato
Pretty disappointing... got Chivalry II a couple of weeks ago from Prime and I think I have Midnight Suns from Humble choice recently... Was kinda hoping for Snow Runner as Spintires/Mud Runner was awesome!
I can confirm Snowrunner is fantastic. Just checked Epic and I've got 630 hours in it! Co-op is great in it too.
I have to admit, I have got a bit weary of it currently though, and haven't played it for a bit. This tends to happen when I reach a map which is a bit too heavy on the overly frustrating bits - but my completionist nature doesn't let me just move on to the next one. I'm sure I'll go back to it and be revitalised at some point. There's another season out that I haven't yet bought.

Soldato
Not interested for me if true. I did read somewhere that this week just gone was going to be MythForce, which I was really keen for, but it never materialised.

Soldato
did they eventually add VR to this or not. I bought the 1st game when they added v r.in but didn't buy number 2 as.it was.not in at launch.

the 1st game played really well in the old box head

Just launched this for first time in a while and there's no obvious VR option, nothing like the launch options for Redout 1.

A quick look at the Steam forum brought up https://www.pcgamingwiki.com/wiki/Redout_2#Enable_TAAU as a way to perhaps reduce stutter, will try in a while, to see how nice I can get the game on our i5-6600k and RTX 580.

Associate
I gave Midnight Suns a shot and it's actually pretty good. I think I just saw battle cards and that put me off in the pre release coverage of the game. I'm still early on but the missions seem short and there's a lot of story spread across the bajillion characters crammed in the game.

Soldato
I gave Midnight Suns a shot and it's actually pretty good. I think I just saw battle cards and that put me off in the pre release coverage of the game. I'm still early on but the missions seem short and there's a lot of story spread across the bajillion characters crammed in the game.

Wow you ACTUALLY played a game you got for free... how novel! :cry:

But in all seriousness I might have to give it a go, at least its something a bit different.

Soldato
No idea if it will be ready in time for Thursday's Epic Store giveaway, but just started an update for Redout 2 on Steam.

Not sure of details, but maybe new world, leaderboard reset and some fixes.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom