Poll: Erik ten Hag Sack Watch & Next Manchester United Manager?

To sack or not to sack

• Total voters
Slot wouldn't make any difference at Man United at all really. That is the point I was making rather than what ETH is capable of. This club is poison to whoever comes in.
I'd argue that any manager having been at a club in to his 3rd season and having spent well over 600 million would have better results.

Oh and Slot definitely wouldn't have you languishing in the bottom half of the premier league :p

To which you can say he's had 2 years of buying players worth about 600 million and could you genuinely say one of them has made United better?

If you went round and asked 100 people who Uniteds best players are Fernandes and Mainoo would probably come out on top (with maybe Rashford on the 5 games a year he bothers), Ten Hag didn't buy any of those. Now either all those players he has bought are crap or he can't get a tune out of them, either way it's not a great look for him!

Still think the Glazers have played a blinder at United, flogged a tiny bit of the club for a Kings Ransom to INEOS and basically took all the heat off themselves owning the club to let them be the fall guys! If the clubs a success more $$$ for them, if the club fails the fans are gonna give it to INEOS now so they don't really lose either way.

I agree with everything you've said, players, manager, owners. All to blame.

There's no quick fix here.

Back
Top Bottom