Escape from Tarkov

Soldato
Glukhar (the boss on Reserve) is just ridiculous, both him and his guards have pretty much aimbot aim. It certainly feels like you peak and its instant headshot :(

Last edited:
Soldato
So Nikita has promised Streets by the end of the year, enough to bring anyone back?

First wipe for quite some time I may sit out unless Streets is getting amazing feedback.

Soldato
I stopped playing

The wipes just mean I never get past the same point and then have to do it all again

Id play if it went live (stopped being in beta and stopped wiping) but i fear by the time that happens no one will be playing it anymore

Last edited:
Soldato
I stopped playing

The wipes just mean I never get past the same point and then have to do it all again

Id play if it went live (stopped being in beta and stopped wiping) but i fear by the time that happens no one will be playing it anymore
They haven't found a solution for the end game which is why we also need wipes in the first place. All maps are supposed to be joined up into one single map also (won't ever happen)

Associate
Anyone looking forward to new patch? Compared to the previous patches I just got to max traders and stopped this time due to just nothing of any real substance being added, so I feel I'm ready for some new content.

Last edited:
Associate
I have heard there's a great single player mod for this, not sure if this is a long term option as I don't like online games but could imagine this as a quick single player blast could be brilliant

Back
Top Bottom