Escape from Tarkov

Soldato
Yeah am not going out splashing money on this just yet.. But it does so far look very interesting.. Already some decent gameplay out there showcasing it..

We have a close Alpha starting 19th so hopeful get a chance to test this first.

Permabanned
OP
First post, but this game stinks of WarZ and everyone should know how that game turned out.

I would advise that no one put any money into this game.

It's madness to preorder this game. Wait until the Alpha and Beta and if they close it behind a paywall then wait for someone like TB to review it.

Soldato
It is a very bad price sure but you not forced to spend that money.. If 110E is to much you can always buy the cheaper £35 version.

Or I could not buy early access that deems itself worth 110E at all. Paid £15 for prison architect, success. Paid $8 for KSP, success.

Paid £20 for DayZ, lol. £15 for H1Z1, lol.

Any game in early access with a BASE price of 34 can do one. I'll be happy to be proved wrong of course, but no ****ing way.

Soldato
Looks like it will be good,But its not going to be enjoyable for solo players i think..similar games like this these today tend to always be crammed with clans.

Sure,I could join a clan,But for me that takes away the whole point of playing because i wouldn't feel like im trying to survive,It would feel more like call of duty,

As for the pre-order,No way..never again am i buying Early alpha at full price for them not to finish the game because they have already made their money,This seems to be a common trend these days.

Last edited:
Soldato
Or I could not buy early access that deems itself worth 110E at all. Paid £15 for prison architect, success. Paid $8 for KSP, success.

Paid £20 for DayZ, lol. £15 for H1Z1, lol.

Any game in early access with a BASE price of 34 can do one. I'll be happy to be proved wrong of course, but no ****ing way.

You kinder missing a point with H1Z1 and Dayz they already had a backing and funds to make such games "Even though Dayz is broken still"

This is a low dev team they need to get the money from somewhere! If the game is good i'll happy pay the price. Hope I get into the Alpha or Beta to get an idea how it plays etc.

Soldato
This is a low dev team they need to get the money from somewhere!

The way i see it,If they want money to fund game development,thats on them to find it..not from us the players.

There has not been one game i have funded before release that has been of satisfactory condition on release,then the devs just go quiet..this is why i dont fund game development anymore.

if they want my money,ts needs to be a fully working game.

Soldato
Pre ordering this is Russian roulette....literally, I will just wait until it pops up and see how it looks and then make sure I can get at least 4 PPL on so we have like full squad.

Usually donators/ppl who pre order with all the benefits = skill of good fps player.

If you have 60 bits in stash and cool tomahawk but I one click your face from a distance I can still get 4 ppl to help me carry your loot you have in those sexy 60 spots even if I have only 20.

So only time will tell but It looks INSANE and if its any good I am in.

Back
Top Bottom