Essential Android Apps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not at all, unless you start to track your phone then it will use GPS etc.

Only runs/activates when you send it a message to take a pic, track etc. via the website or by sending a text to your mobile from a family member/friends mobile.

Last edited:
Not quite sure about Swiftkey... It's autocorrect is ok but it tends to override everything which makes certain things difficult. On the Desire, if I typed something in and it autocorrected it, I could use the back button and type it manually and it would then add the new word... Swiftkey tends to just overwrite every time :confused:

Can someone please recommend a music player app. Also, is there anything I can download to backup my phone to my pc like itunes does for the iphone.

Thanks all

Does anyone use a anti-theft app like Lookout, I've tried a few but can't find one I like?

Yes, PhoneLocatorPro. Love it. If rooted you can install as a system app. So you can leave your GPS off and it turns on when you search for it via the website, it's also introduced a new turn on 3G/wifi option if trying to locate and your data connection is off.

Great app, also takes pictures on unsuccessful unlocks. Paid app but worth it.

I Find Lookout to be quite good, no need to pay unless you want to Lock the phone, but the 'Find My Phone' is quite accurate and the 'Scream' is funny! :D

Plus Backups and app scanning all in the Freebee :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom