Essential Android Apps

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got HD Widgets for my Nexus 7, its "ok", however I have a little cloud icon with an exclamation mark in the middle on the top left of my lock screen widget? Any ideas?

I got HD Widgets for my Nexus 7, its "ok", however I have a little cloud icon with an exclamation mark in the middle on the top left of my lock screen widget? Any ideas?

Sounds like it cant find your location. Check in the settings you can manually add a location or use GPS etc to pinpoint where you are

I'm trying to remember an app I installed ages ago, but I can't find it anymore.

It was a task/todo app with a nice dark holo theme. It let you create repeatable tasks with a flexible deadline. If a task is not due, it was a shade of green. As the task got closer to it's deadline it slowly turned red.

It was fairly unknown.. anyone know of it? :confused:

Just gave it a go, wow it's a lot better than the native app! Too bad not everything works on it though (like events), but the speed is there. Maybe they should make it an official app instead of you needing to open the link in the browser...

Could be just me but I have been having some odd problems with the official Facebook app... it seems to think it has no network connection right after it finishes loading my newsfeed...

What phone Orc? The speed of the native app is as fluid as I'd expect a native app to be on Note 2!

Nexus 10. Speed is fine but after it finishes loading the newsfeed, if I try to refresh it it goes "network error". Which is weird since my connection is fine...

EDIT: Scrap that, tried to get a screenshot of it but for some reason the app is behaving... Nevermind then, all is fine :p.

Last edited:
Just gave it a go, wow it's a lot better than the native app! Too bad not everything works on it though (like events), but the speed is there. Maybe they should make it an official app instead of you needing to open the link in the browser...

Could be just me but I have been having some odd problems with the official Facebook app... it seems to think it has no network connection right after it finishes loading my newsfeed...

i have the no network issue. the pictures on news feed don't load either. but on a positive i can do upload pictures and I've not been able to do that since i got my sgs2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom