Essential Android Apps

Status
Not open for further replies.
What happened to the new apps thread where there is an updated document suggesting the best apps for the occasion? Can't find it using search and it was most helpful

I'm looking for the best paid and free email app that reads html mail within hotmail

Last edited:
its still there. just no one used it.

i think the document should be scrapped and it all just put in the op imo. this thread is not that good unless you check back daily.

ill find it and edit this post with link

http://forums.overclockers.co.uk/showthread.php?t=18454961&highlight=username_koooowweeee

yeah or even keepng the OP updated would be good as you say. I find it so hard to always read 20 pages at a time to keep up to date with what is currently the most recommended (I tend to read this thread once a month or so)

Cheers for link :)

Does Poweramp work with Google Music yet? I heard it was coming but that's what I'm waiting on :)
Not yet
Just gave it a go, wow it's a lot better than the native app! Too bad not everything works on it though (like events), but the speed is there. Maybe they should make it an official app instead of you needing to open the link in the browser...

Could be just me but I have been having some odd problems with the official Facebook app... it seems to think it has no network connection right after it finishes loading my newsfeed...

It seems to be an intermittent issue on my Nexus 7 as well but no issues on my GS3

i think people do that so people don't keep making them. i know i would be doing the same thing but this thread doesn't get updated.

ill make a start tonight when im on a pc. will take ages on a phone.

if anyone wants to make any list or suggestion post them here and ill sort it out tonight.

Is there a way of getting Google Now to NOT remember history?

When Ive showed people at work what its like and then try and get out of it it goes through all my questions etc until it closes. Very annoying!! But I do love the female voice.

If you do, please don't use the word 'official' in there... Why do people do that?

If the word official isn't used in the title how would people know it was the official one, are you some kind of anarcho syndicalist or something, sheesh no wonder the Empire fell!!

Good call on a new up to date app thread though caller!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom