Essential Android Apps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks good! Will give it a try, have tried so many news apps now and I always just go back to flipboard as it is the only one, which works nicely/easily and is well presented, I just wish it had a dark/black theme though!

Good idea koooowweeee - maybe use the document as a starting point?

I'm not going to lie, it'll probably takes loads of effort to keep the OP up to date I imagine

Also, spec me the best html email app :) is it still K9?

Good idea koooowweeee - maybe use the document as a starting point?

I'm not going to lie, it'll probably takes loads of effort to keep the OP up to date I imagine

Also, spec me the best html email app :) is it still K9?

locke started a document but on one used it. i will be stealing the info from it. and credit will go to him for that

it will take a lot of work but once its all done apps dont come out that fast so i dont think it should be to hard to keep it updated. especially now i have about 2 months off work :D

This is the reason I won't buy another EA game, I bought Bejeweled 2 ages ago, now I can't download it because it's been made incompatible, idiots.

I swore to myself after buying simcity on my S2 & it not working that i'd never buy another EA game then I got Need for Speed when I received my Nexus 4 :(

Damn you EA!

Pretty good game though to be honest.

Hmm, eye in the weather (previously known as weather eye) has much improved! The app UI is very nice, much better than snowstorm (although with snowstorm, all the info. is just presented right there in front of you, no need to go into separate areas/menus of the app), the homescreen widget still isn't as nice/useful as snowstorm though and the accuracy of the weather is more or less the same as snowstorm (must be using the same weather provider now). Will use this for the time being :)

Yeah it's quite nice now.

I'm still having a hard time finding a decent holo themed, informative weather app with a reputable source. The Met Office app is a ball ache to navigate, and the other big players like WeatherPro and WeatherBug are equally ugly and more aimed at the US.

Why wont anyone make a weather app using the met office or noaa data, with a nice holo theme and plenty of information? I'm fed up with using apps that just say "Yeh might rain today".

/rant :(

Latest beta update to Nova somehow has broken Pure Grid Calendar Agenda widget as each line has a line gap for each item :/

Gonna try other widgets now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom