Essential Android Apps

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's the other app for syncing Facebook profile pictures to contacts at a decent sized res? I'm using Contact Sync for Facebook at the moment, but the latest update is just stupid so I'm not updating and need to find something else.

What's the other app for syncing Facebook profile pictures to contacts at a decent sized res? I'm using Contact Sync for Facebook at the moment, but the latest update is just stupid so I'm not updating and need to find something else.

Hax sync is perfect, can get it to download new pictures when you choose over wifi in the background.

Are there my other calendars like Touch Calendar that show you details in a monthly view, that let you zoom in and out? I like TC but it's looking kinda dated now..

Please help, I can't get rid of macafee trial app. I've tried to remove as device administration, I can't force stop or un install via manage apps.

Should we assume you're not rooted? What phone is it?

Not rooted yes. Using the Galaxy Nexus.

When I go to manage apps to un install both "force stop and un install" are greyed out.

Says I need to de-activate it, but when I go to device admins, it's ticked so I go to untick and it comes up with "activate" then if i press it again it comes up with "deactivate" which after i press that my phone automatically locks then I have to enter my pin to macafee and it's still there...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom