Essential Android Apps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just bought a 1 year extension to WhatsApp as they stopped extending my free usage finally :-(

A whole 63p for a year.

In other news, in app Google Play purchase works seamlessly :-D

In other news, in app Google Play purchase works seamlessly :-D

Didn't for me! I bought the Notifications extra for TVShowfavs. Later I flashed a new rom and restored my apps, but it didn't restore the Notification extra. Whenever I go back into TVShowfavs and click on it again to install, it says 'You already own this item' and won't let me install it :/

Is there a way to view vertical YouTube videos... well vertically, on a phone or tablet? Full screening automatically switches to landscape mode which is a bit rubbish.

Didn't for me! I bought the Notifications extra for TVShowfavs. Later I flashed a new rom and restored my apps, but it didn't restore the Notification extra. Whenever I go back into TVShowfavs and click on it again to install, it says 'You already own this item' and won't let me install it :/

I don't have the extra for tvshowfavs but that's a bummer :/

Flipboard were bang up to date on their food section today :D

food_zpsbebc8e74.jpg

Does anyone have any reccomendations for an app that will sync iphoto over to my android tab?

Ive got doubletwist which works for music but its also picking up the thumbnails in my iphoto library meaning theres duplicates. Or am i doing something wrong?

Er, what's the point? He's just made a white theme (crap for battery life) and made the horizontal view look the same as vertical? What a fuss about nothing..

Okay, so... if I use my phone for 20 hours. My screen on time is 3 hours. My time looking at Google Music on screen is 3 minutes. Honestly... how big of a difference is it being white compared to blue really, and why do I think it was a silly comment to say it would affect my battery life?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom