Essential Android Apps

Status
Not open for further replies.
On a more serious note,

Clipper, Reduce Photo Size and AndFTP.

With those 3 combined I find my surfing and posting productivity increases tenfold.

Quite a few I'd imagine. Learning a new OS on any platform isn't straightforward. I must have watched at least a couple of hours of youtube after getting windows 8 for instance.

You'd be amazed at the number of new Android users who didn't realise you could pull down the notification bar...

I've found a way to turn off the notifications on The Simpsons: Tapped Out - Go into the app info for the game and untick 'show notifications' :)

Bish bash bosh! Job done! lol

Now I don't need to be paranoid that Homer will do an embarrassingly loud "Woohoo" in my pocket if I'm somewhere quiet lol

That swaps multitasking app seems a bit pants after a day of usage. It's not multitasking but loading a new instance of an app each time, I load an app, load another app and load back to the previous app and the app loads as if it wasn't even running.

Android task switcher is better in this regard.

Just downloaded this based on your recommendation, I love it!
I downloaded the free version and within seconds I had bought the full app, I didn't even check what the pros of the paid version were, I was that impressed, especially for 50p.

Jet Set Radio is on sale at the moment 76p... Should I?

Also you guys should really get appsales if you haven't already, alerts me to all these sales, bought the Angry Birds HD games at the weekend too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom