Essential Android Apps

Status
Not open for further replies.
All Disney games are free today.

Ok maybe not all but Where's my Perry, Wreck it Ralph and Temple Run.
Hmm... I'm thinking they've simply moved it to in-app purchases instead.

Just installed Perry, completed first chapter and now need more gnomes to play more. It's giving me an option to buy all levels if I wish - comes up to around £1.28 if I remember correctly,

Hmm... I'm thinking they've simply moved it to in-app purchases instead.

Just installed Perry, completed first chapter and now need more gnomes to play more. It's giving me an option to buy all levels if I wish - comes up to around £1.28 if I remember correctly,

Well they're back up to full price now.

Just come across this photo app from a friends recommendation

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.almalence.hdr

It works by taking 3 pictures and then merging all 3 to give a picture with much more depth than you would expect. The free one is perfectly fine or you can pay a little for one with a few more features (which I did once I had used this!)

I have used this App and it is very good considering the limitations of a camera phone.

On an unrooted stock Note 2, is it possible to change the ugly grey notification bar at the top?

Nova Launcher might change it, I'm not sure. I've been using Buzz Launcher and it's really clean and crisp with a nice method to install what others have created.

I'm not rooted either.

My battery was draining very fast today so I've just installed CPU Spy and noticed the CPU is running at full pelt even while the screen is off. How can I find out which app is causing it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom