Essential Android Apps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Need a bit of help guys.

I'm in hospital and I have am few films on my Samsung s 2 but I want to watch them on my nexus 7 that has have with me as well. I'm not 100% but I remember reading that you can't send a file that's 700 mb, can I do it with a app or will I have to split it up
I can't test for myself because the nexus needs charging.

Thanks for the help

Could you use Dropbox?

Use wireless transfer pro, can put unlimited size in your phone.

Originally Posted by cjgardens
Need a bit of help guys.

I'm in hospital and I have am few films on my Samsung s 2 but I want to watch them on my nexus 7 that has have with me as well. I'm not 100% but I remember reading that you can't send a file that's 700 mb, can I do it with a app or will I have to split it up
I can't test for myself because the nexus needs charging.

Thanks for the help

Does the sky go app buffer up

I can get the app and my mates details so I can watch the match on my nexus but the connection is so slow here I'm wondering if it will still work. Not bothered if it's in real time

I just gave the app a quick test and found the opposite, I thought the stock camera performed better. I'll keep trying it though and see how it goes

OK I am not a great photographer and its a dreary day but I did these 4 photos to compare. Need someone to take an indoor photos as I am really bad :)

Stock Camera No HDR
2ntyez9.jpg

Stock Camera HDR
34xn69d.jpg

HDR Pro - 5MB Pixel - No Zoom
ua1hh.jpg

HDR pro - 5MB Pixel - Zoomed to same perspective as Stock
67msfk.jpg

Last edited:
Agreed, though imho the hdr pro was marginally better. Indoors i felt it was less marginal but need to play more. Tbh i just want the best photo that this phone can achieve. I don't mind how it does it

Then don't use HDR unless there are real contrasts in exposure. Generally HDR photo's wont be as good unless that's the case. Even then, they're often not as sharp as there is almost always some movement during the three pictures.

Did you check out the four pictures i posted?

The non hdr picture is not a true reflection of the actual colours, inside the difference and colours was even clearer.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom