Euro Truck Simulator 2 worthy of purchase

Soldato
I recently got the achievement "profit hunter". I think it was to take a job that was over €130,000 and also over 2,200km. That took a while to show up in the freight market and then a couple of hours to complete! I now need to take over 250,000kg in 5 consecutive jobs for my next one - heavy hauling!

Soldato
https://ets2.lt/en/harsh-russia-baikal-r9-1-28/#more-170163

The Harsh Russian Map for 1.28 by Goba.

Please note this is the free version, has many bugs etc. The only way to obtain the REAL official version that he built himself is via Skype, but you have prove either Ukranian or Russian origin sadly.

I shall test it again, it is the same map as The Bloated Toad and Truckers Map but renamed. Just be prepared for LONG journeys! and low paying jobs.

Soldato
Last night I tried ETS2 with an Oculus and a Logitech G29 wheel and pedals. Wow, it's pretty mad :p

I drove from London to Paris with the biggest smile on my face :p And then the best thing was when I arrived at the other end to unload - I dipped my head out the window to make sure I was backing in correctly :D It works really well, and it made me think about the future of learning to drive! It took a trip to Paris, but by the time I had arrived in Paris I was driving fairly well :p

Soldato
Currently in an old FH12 i think it is. Going south down Scandanavia. Only 2 map mods now so reduced load times a lot. Just have to buy back missing garages and truck mods.

Back
Top Bottom