Euro Truck Simulator 2 worthy of purchase

Anyone check 1.19 update yet?

Just explored 100% map again with these 2 new cities..

B9oiIiu.jpg

Its a game I can put down and not play for weeks. Then when I return, I think to myself, why did I put it down.
Then a few weeks later I go and repeat the whole process again. Its odd, but great games can be like that and ETS2 is a great game.

Its time to pick it up again :)

Reinstalled this last night.

What mods do I need? I'd like real world trailer skins too, is there a big pack?

Also the graphics look a bit worse than I remember, any go to NVidia settings/in game settings?

And I need to try and remember how I get my own trailer skin back in the game.

truck on

Yeah i'm looking to get it cheapish, I picked up the first part (going east) for £2 on ebay the other day.

Does promods require a fresh save?

Yeah should do, it's been a long time since I used it and i've never used any other map mods so always just wait for next version of ProMods, just unfortunate that the new version requires Scandinavia. I guess for all the great assets.

Any ideas on cheapest place to get the DLC anyone?

Yeah i'm looking to get it cheapish, I picked up the first part (going east) for £2 on ebay the other day.

Does promods require a fresh save?

Only problem with using your main save is that it may break that profile's ability to do achievements on, it also may cause save file corruption and you will have to revert back

But no a fresh save isn't 'required' :D

This game never ceases to amaze me, its like an old dog, just stays loyal. Is the US version out yet ?
Haven't played for a long, long time.

Guys, running ETS 2 and after 5 to 10 mins the game grinds to a halt. I am presuming it is my laptop? Here is the spec:

Intel Quad Core 2.58GHz
4GB DDR3 Ram
256GB DDRS
Intel HD Graphics

I think it is the graphics. The underside of the lappy gets very hot.

Here is a screenshot from MSI Afterburner. GPU looks terrible? Graph went right down to bottom of line!!!!

ETS%202_zpsqgjcwj9d.jpg

Intel HD is pants. I know its a laptop but i was thinking of buying a laptop with better spec anyway.

This spec looks guys:

Intel i7 Quad CPU 2.50GHz 6MB
8GB DDR3 Ram
256GB SSD
Nvidia GTX 960M 2.0GB DDR5 Direct x12

yes that will sort it but MUST it be a laptop?

Thing is space is at a premium. Plus i am more comfortable at the kitchen table than anywhere in the house! I did think about a Mini ITX system. It would have to be very small with the TFT on the wall. Not sure though. This case looks nice but not sure on spec to game with it as the PSU would be a tiny one:

https://www.overclockers.co.uk/showproduct.php?prodid=CA-014-SR&groupid=2362&catid=2279

Laptop seems the best at the moment but i know they can get very toasty underneath because my one does but, it has no vents on the bottom.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom