** European League Thread (Spain/Germany/France etc) **

Caporegime
Should get an extended ban for applauding the ref ala Neymar.

He was clapping and commenting to Pique, not the referee and didn't get in the ref's face much over the decision, he knew it was a red.

This game is so weird, Real started so well, should have had a really early penalty, took the lead then went to absolute crap. End up 2-1 down, down a man and Real start playing football. Then Messi does it in the final seconds, that's what you get. Ramos reserved the extra time goal to win it but got himself sent off meaning anyone was allowed to score it.

Real though, so many woeful performances, Kroos again defensively no where, offensively slow and unhelpful in general. Benzema was woeful throughout, Ronaldo keeps missing chances though not many were very clear cut, still would have expected him to score but he's had so little of the ball outside of the box, Benzema has messed up almost everything he tried all game.

Bale, he was embarrassingly bad before getting injured again. Every cross was monumentally badly overhit, passing all over the place, shooting pitiful and defensive work wise he didn't help. Casemiro, his yellow card was so utterly pointless, was never anything but a card and meant he had to back off all game. Had he not taken that card they could have subbed Kroos for Kovacic which would have helped a lot.

Messi killed it, had an epic performance before even considering taking a massive whack in the mouth. Suarez was I think poor, some woeful passing throughout.

Most of Messi's runs coming through the midfield, right where Kroos should be doing something and Casemiro couldn't do anything after his card. Not surprising that after that card is when Messi started dominating the game, making runs and barca took the momentum.

Then back to Ramos... he is such a gigantic *****.

Soldato
He was clapping and commenting to Pique, not the referee and didn't get in the ref's face much over the decision, he knew it was a red.

This game is so weird, Real started so well, should have had a really early penalty, took the lead then went to absolute crap. End up 2-1 down, down a man and Real start playing football. Then Messi does it in the final seconds, that's what you get. Ramos reserved the extra time goal to win it but got himself sent off meaning anyone was allowed to score it.

Real though, so many woeful performances, Kroos again defensively no where, offensively slow and unhelpful in general. Benzema was woeful throughout, Ronaldo keeps missing chances though not many were very clear cut, still would have expected him to score but he's had so little of the ball outside of the box, Benzema has messed up almost everything he tried all game.

Bale, he was embarrassingly bad before getting injured again. Every cross was monumentally badly overhit, passing all over the place, shooting pitiful and defensive work wise he didn't help. Casemiro, his yellow card was so utterly pointless, was never anything but a card and meant he had to back off all game. Had he not taken that card they could have subbed Kroos for Kovacic which would have helped a lot.

Messi killed it, had an epic performance before even considering taking a massive whack in the mouth. Suarez was I think poor, some woeful passing throughout.

Most of Messi's runs coming through the midfield, right where Kroos should be doing something and Casemiro couldn't do anything after his card. Not surprising that after that card is when Messi started dominating the game, making runs and barca took the momentum.

Then back to Ramos... he is such a gigantic *****.

I was watching a dodgy river so had no idea, my bad. I foolishly decided to turn it off at 2-2. Barely watched the game as my Sky was playing up. :(

Back
Top Bottom