** European League Thread (Spain/Germany/France etc) **

Caporegime
Yep, Suarez still wants to play at the highest level so agreed to the termination and took a massive wage cut to join Atletico. Ozil's just bending Arsenal over for the bants.

Barca board have got to be on their way out soon, both Messi and Neymar attacked them over their treatment of Suarez and Koeman's backed Messi.

Caporegime
Imagine thinking Suarez was washed up and forcing him out of the club. 14 goals in 15 games for a rival and currently 10 points behind them having played a game more.

Koeman :o
I think it was more about getting his wage off the bills. He was on quite a large amount, €350k a week or something daft already. They wouldn't kick Messi out and I believe he was the next highest earner.

Caporegime
I think it was more about getting his wage off the bills. He was on quite a large amount, €350k a week or something daft already. They wouldn't kick Messi out and I believe he was the next highest earner.

For a team like Barca, is 350K a week really that much that an absolute star player must go?
It's ~19 Million.

If they're in that much trouble then they've really got issues.

fez

fez

Caporegime
Nagelsmann taking over as manager at Bayern from the end of the year. I think he will do really well there. Another manager I would have really liked to see in the PL and especially at United gone...

Back
Top Bottom