Everyone is a car reviewer these days....

Associate
People like Catchpole and Harry Metcalfe are seasoned journalists with huge experience. Their stuff is excellent and not even comparable to likes of SOL, Shmee and that bell end who's dad owns a hire car company.

Who's the bell end you're referring to?

Soldato
Nobody mentioned Supercar Blondie, positive nor negative, she drives some mean cars though!

that's because she's crap, first drive of the Devil 16 lol, barley moved faster then 5mph and has the steering wheel of a nintendo Wii, Funny how no proper car review site has been allowed to "drive" just these instagram car channels.

Soldato
I think many will eventually realise how little information and expertise is coming across in some videos (probably as they get a bit older); once they've got bored of the 'wow' factor, they'll no doubt move on to other more informed sources.

Alternatively, they may realise that they're being fed an advert or outright incorrect content and end up sourcing a more informed view.

Some, though, don't watch it for the details. Swings and roundabouts. If they've an audience, in any case, fair play! :)

Soldato
I was just thinking...savagegeese is probably the best reviewer when it comes to cars. Problem is that he is across the pond so some cars are not equal to their European counter parts.

Caporegime
What does it matter? If you don't like someone's channel, don't watch it. Low barriers to entry mean more really good stuff out there, more niche stuff that may not be your cup of tea but still entertains thousands, and - yes - a whole load of drekk that'll pick up next to no views. I think that's better than the alternative.

Permabanned
All these new YT channels are so boring now. Tavarish was an utter clown and corner cutter, Hoovies is just silly now, and some guy called SamCrac or whatever, how many POS wrecks can this geezer buy and still make "interesting".

Also Schmee is annoying too, no-one in the real world can relate to some posh lisper prancing around everywhere, I mean who cares? He seems to do very little in reality. I Was very surprised he managed to drive such vehicles through Bosnia unscathed though it has to be said.

Quite soon most of these car guys will have run their course, and be looking for real jobs, as they have overloaded and saturated the viewing market so much.

I think the bell mentioned above might have been some fudmeister called "Lord Aleem" ? Provided all the wisdom and entertainment of a crushed snail after being run over by an Audi S8+.

Associate
All these new YT channels are so boring now. Tavarish was an utter clown and corner cutter, Hoovies is just silly now, and some guy called SamCrac or whatever, how many POS wrecks can this geezer buy and still make "interesting".

Also Schmee is annoying too, no-one in the real world can relate to some posh lisper prancing around everywhere, I mean who cares? He seems to do very little in reality. I Was very surprised he managed to drive such vehicles through Bosnia unscathed though it has to be said.

Quite soon most of these car guys will have run their course, and be looking for real jobs, as they have overloaded and saturated the viewing market so much.

I think the bell mentioned above might have been some fudmeister called "Lord Aleem" ? Provided all the wisdom and entertainment of a crushed snail after being run over by an Audi S8+.

If you think this is boring:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VHW6FhepxU

Then you probably need to find a new hobby/interest.

Permabanned
Not really into the YouTube reviews on cars.

Have a look at Goonzquad, two young kids repairing some very nice American Motors to very high spec. Those two will go somewhere.

Back
Top Bottom