*** Exciting changes are coming to Overclockers UK! ***

Associate
Hi,

I tried searching for the original thread about the new store front (https://store.overclockers.co.uk/), but I have noticed that there appears to be a difference in stock list between the current and new. An example is here:

as at 03 Jan 2021@20:06

https://www.overclockers.co.uk/pc-components/graphics-cards/amd/radeon-rx-6600-xt-series 12 items

https://store.overclockers.co.uk/pc-components/graphics-cards/amd/radeon-rx-6600-xt 9 items

I have been using the new site for sometime but I hadn't realised that I might be missing out on items that are for sale. is the new site store. now fully live or have I been unknowingly supporting a beta test?

Hope everyone had a restful few days and now back to the gind...

Soldato
oh yeah, totally different, weird.

Edit:
I noticed the other day the filters don't work properly too, e.g. filtering by cpu socket returns completely wrong results, so the new site is defo not 'right'.

Edit2:
and it's super annoying the ddr4 and ddr5 motherboards are lumped together.

Last edited:
Associate
interestingly, if you google the name of the item that you want and add store.overclockers.co.uk , it appears to pickup some of the items. I think it might be a metadata issue with the records

Soldato
Fiveub. I've found a potentially serious bug on the site! I won't detail it here as it could be exploited for gains.

Are you in the office Friday 7th Jan?

Soldato
Ah man this is so confusing (initially). I purchased on the store.overclockers which prompted a new password. All done.

Tonight I go to check on my order by clicking the banner on the top of the forum and it takes me to the old one which doesn't accept my new password.

I started to think there was something suspicious going on.

Please can you guys update the banner on the top of the page via the forum!

Associate
We're looking to switch to the new website in February - so not long now! :)
So after spending all day building an order on the old website, I couldn't possibly be spend the time doing it on the new one just to see if it is any better... Could I?
Ok, its much nicer.
However one thing I noticed. On the old site the count on the basket is types of things in your basket, compared to the new which is total. So if you have 2 Quantity of one item, its different new to old, although probably more correct.

OcUK Staff
OP
Just a heads up, the new site will be coming very soon. - The testing at store.overclockers.co.uk has been removed today, so you will automatically be forwarded to the old website for now, until we properly swap it over to the new site. :)

Looking good.
How is it now with the free delivery ?

As long as the order is over £20, free delivery should be all good. :)

Back
Top Bottom