• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Expected delivery date for Intel 11th gen CPUs

Caporegime
Nobody should have loyalty to any company you think they care about you

Intel have priced the i9 11900k same as 5900x the 12 core 5900x annihilates it in multi workloads and beats it overall In games while using less power think about that

I know the 5900x is hard to find but I rather still not buy the intel chip still have other better options

5900X stock seems to be on the up. Several people have had their back orders fulfilled now on the main thread.

I got extremely lucky in the early days with mine at RRP it seems.

Associate
Some people can’t see that we have been shafted far too long by intel and still line up to be shafted

Some ppl need and want to upgrade their PC's and dont want to pay £1100 for a processor that maybe its better than this one... And 11900K is doing this job. If the price is fair or not, if you want to buy this one or other, you should keep it for other topics, or, at least, you should say it without offending and repeating continuosly just because you like to hear it!
This topic is not if Intel is doing something good or not, AMD is better and so on!
The point is that you made your point! To be toxic is not about whos right but about attitude and how you treat the other ppl... if you get the point!

Associate
Ok fair play you showed me a review but a couple points. Even when winning its only by a couple frames, does 2-4 frames really make forking out £550-£600 for an 8 core when the 5800X is £429 or even previous gen Intel chips have similar scores. Based on just about every other review i wonder why these particular few games tested were used, they seem very cherry picked, in comparison Hardware unboxed had the 11900 7% behind 5800x (i think it was hardware unboxed). One last thing in your statement you said teh 11900K beats AMD in the majority of games, there was what 7 games in that list, not really a mojority, It is also telling that the hexus review ended with this final statement

"As it is, this Frankenstein range, headlined by the Core i9-11900K, clinging on to the ageing 14nm process, fails to impress."

If you can give me 5800X with the price you mentioned i would buy 10 pieces, please!
So be kind and stop this ****!

Soldato
Some ppl need and want to upgrade their PC's and dont want to pay £1100 for a processor that maybe its better than this one... And 11900K is doing this job. If the price is fair or not, if you want to buy this one or other, you should keep it for other topics, or, at least, you should say it without offending and repeating continuosly just because you like to hear it!
This topic is not if Intel is doing something good or not, AMD is better and so on!
The point is that you made your point! To be toxic is not about whos right but about attitude and how you treat the other ppl... if you get the point!
You could get 5800x that could do a far better job than the 11900bulldozer

Associate
What proc do you have and what proc are you recommend?
Personally i have a 5950x as i do more productivity then gaming. If i was just gaming i would consider a 5800x, a previous 10th Gen intel or i would wait 5 months to see what alderlake is like. I personally am not fussed either way between AMD or Intel i just think there are a lot of better options out there for people

Associate

Ohhhh, you talk about Ryzen 7... i thought you talk about Ryzen 9. I dont want to upgrade my pc with a Ryzen 7! I want to buy something very powerful but not spending over £1000 for a processor (Ryzen 9).
11900 i can be OC. and getting huge performance increase. And we are on a O.C. forum... if you dont want to OC or you think its not worth / its not a good idea, then please go somewhere else and worship your processor which for pretty the same money is doing what 11900 at stock.
And now, just to be sure i make myself clear, i wouldnt say all this if you didnt insist how stupid ppl are buying this 11900!!! So, i repeat myself, this topic is not for "is worth or not?" and also is not to getting cocky with how lucky you or other been to find out a Ryzen 9 at RRP price.

Soldato

That price thing doesn't work when 5800x is plenty in stock and can be found for £380-£420 , how much is i9 11900k ? Uses more power , costs more performance any better ?

Back
Top Bottom