F1 2016

Associate
Added a few of ya's on steam as i've just picked this up. Steam name is Witor53

When did it get so hard to add people to steam, it never finds anyone.

steam.png

Soldato
What are you lot like in Australia? I've always had issues with tracks with 0 or very little elevation change.

At Spa I'm a beast. Silverstone I'm a load of cack.

Caporegime
2 corners throw me. i loose probably 1-1/2 secs on them.

the very last small one often does me. god damn corner :p. i think i could do 1:27 but cant see me doing faster than that.

it will be nice in a month or two as more set ups will be about we can use from steam set up .

fancy a go now but its so hot at moment i will give it a break.shame as i just got my helmet out :D

Soldato
Hmmm. Last one I played was 2014. Still never completed it. I am highly tempted to get 2016. I guess the cheapest place is CDKeys. Just hearing all the good stuff from you guys is making me want to get it even more!

Soldato
What are you lot like in Australia? I've always had issues with tracks with 0 or very little elevation change.

At Spa I'm a beast. Silverstone I'm a load of cack.

Yeah I've actually found Australia to be a difficult track - Bahrain on the other hand, I feel like I've been flying through!

Associate

I tried his setup and got my best time yet, but still nowhere near his pace, by some 5 seconds...

I get excited when I see green delta and blow it on the last turns. Corners 11 and 12 are killing me (1:22 in the video), I can't get the turn correct, either over cut and get flagged or go too slow and loose a second.
He makes it look so easy.

Man of Honour
OP
Set some China times. 16th on the leader boards in the wet, well happy with that. Some of those ahead seem to have unreal levels of grip though. I was 6 tenths up on my next lap, then blew it at the end :(

Caporegime
YoungBlood cheers. will try his cfg maybe later if cooler.

those corners i was gearing down so it is nice to see you can take flat out. one thing i noticed is grip on there. hope i get that grip :p

does show you lines matter so much.

Caporegime
many do use wheels here but you can pick up 2nd hand wheels like Logitech DFGT for £40-50. which may seem cheap but are very good wheels.

some people on pads/keyboards are very fast also.probably just learning. i prefer wheels.

Soldato
I tried his setup and got my best time yet, but still nowhere near his pace, by some 5 seconds...

I get excited when I see green delta and blow it on the last turns. Corners 11 and 12 are killing me (1:22 in the video), I can't get the turn correct, either over cut and get flagged or go too slow and loose a second.
He makes it look so easy.

Many thanks YoungBlood, did a 1.31.:D

Back
Top Bottom