F1 2016

Add us on steam, whats your Steam ID?
You can see the times in game or through steam leaderboards.

image.jpg

Looking for more people to post runs :)

CaVaLLiNo

Ok so CR... I tried to beat your time on Oz. I did. But it says I have a custom setup.

All I did was copy your setup.

So not sure how the hell this thing distinguishes between custom setup or not.... pain in the ass!

Thing is on my next lap I was 0.5 up further!

My latest one is a custom setup.

Bahrain to beat next ;)

Oh but it says "no" against custom setup?

Thing is.. there are some times... which just boggles the mind....

And Ive not even taken the assists off....

This game is going to make me insane by the end of the year lol.

ahha dirt rally i enjoy and just play this i like but actually makes me angry :D

i will have no hair left playing this.:D

Oh but it says "no" against custom setup?

Thing is.. there are some times... which just boggles the mind....

And Ive not even taken the assists off....

This game is going to make me insane by the end of the year lol.

There are some impressive times on there, mostly without assists too. Many of them have clocked a lot of time on racing games.

I honestly can't remember if Australia was custom or not. Perhaps my best time was with the default setup. Bahrain definitely was custom.

I will have a crack at Australia again tomorrow and might dabble with setups.

Nothing more annoying than cutting a corner and invalidating your time, but then finding good pace in the last part of the lap!

I can see me losing a lot of time to this :D

I am currently reasonably rubbish at F1 2016 LOL. Too much assetto corsa - adjusting to this game feels weird.

Usually reasonably competitive in AC on MP - 5th or 6th, but totally rubbish at F1 2016 againt medium Ai!

Not sure if I have the wheel set up correctly or if I'm just a smacktard!

Lovin' it tho, finding it a real challenge. Running with no assists 'cept traction control on med.

Anyone experienced a bug where nobody bothers setting a Q1 time? Just got pole and was expecting a fight but not a single other car took part?

Downloaded earlier today. Loving it so far. Its the first F1 game I've purchased in years.

Any of you have a decent button configuration setup? I'm using the T500 RS.

Kept my pole and went on to win in the McLaren, although I'm not sure if that's because it's too easy or it was wet all race. Bumping difficulty upto Legend for Russia so I'll see how this goes...

knocked my wheel weight down and really helped.down to 1:30 on Australia now. that was first go after changing wheel weight.

will try tweaking some of the other settings.

Downloaded earlier today. Loving it so far. Its the first F1 game I've purchased in years.

Any of you have a decent button configuration setup? I'm using the T500 RS.

So you did bag the PC Steam version then, as you said in the console forums you might.

I went PC myself, really enjoying this years F1 codemasters title, and I'm certainly enjoying the solid 60fps even in reply mode this year over F1 2015 on the PS4 that performed ok ish... Certainly made the right choice this year, epic game with a wheel and as for the setup, I thought the game assigned the controls for you?

It did for me on my G29.

knocked my wheel weight down and really helped.down to 1:30 on Australia now. that was first go after changing wheel weight.

will try tweaking some of the other settings.

How the world record is a 1.20 I just don't know, can't be a legit run surely.
But then, if you overstep just a bit it disqualifies your time so :confused:

I can maybe break 1.29, I keep loosing it at that last 3rd gear corner.

How the world record is a 1.20 I just don't know, can't be a legit run surely.
But then, if you overstep just a bit it disqualifies your time so :confused:

I can maybe break 1.29, I keep loosing it at that last 3rd gear corner.

i just did a 1:29.3 getting quicker slowly.definitely need to know whats quickest set ups.i did a 1:28 something but the magic this lap wont be counted as i was a knats hair on curb lol.:mad::p

haha 1:20 lol.

whats annoying is some settings are greyed out and i cant change em.hopefully its patched soon.

must say though it is a addictive game once you start to get better.

God so tempted to get this.

Will I lose a lot if I buy it from cdkeys instead of steam directly?
£10 odd difference seems a lot

It's the same game, you just loose the ability to ask for a refund if you buy through cdkeys, with Steam you can get your money back if you don't like it and have played less than 2? hours I think it is.

Depends if that ability is worth £10 to you.

Okay, time to chase down Dg in my Red Bull :) 1.29 shall be mine.

i just did a 1:29.3 getting quicker slowly.definitely need to know whats quickest set ups.i did a 1:28 something but the magic this lap wont be counted as i was a knats hair on curb lol.:mad::p

haha 1:20 lol.

whats annoying is some settings are greyed out and i cant change em.hopefully its patched soon.

must say though it is a addictive game once you start to get better.

It is addictive chasing down lap times. I've done a 1:28.726 and man did I sweat doing it.. Last sector, lost over a 1sec to Captain Rave

If you like I can add you on steam so as you can compare times? I also play Dirt Rally and a few other racing games.

My Steam ID is either -

iv-tecman or PSN-AstonDBR9

Its in my sig as well.

Ah man this is such a difficult game :p You have to concentrate so hard or you'll be out in no time :p

I'm using a Playstation 4 controller, what is everyone else using for controllers?

Back
Top Bottom