F1 2016

Caporegime
im trying to find the ideal set up still :D

when i find that i will move on. done a few more tracks bahrain and spa.austrailia needs to be better first :p

does fuel mixture make much difference also might sound stupid how i change tires in time-trials or can you ?

Man of Honour
OP

when i find that i will move on. done a few more tracks bahrain and spa.austrailia needs to be better first :p

does fuel mixture make much difference also might sound stupid how i change tires in time-trials or can you ?

I assumed you were put on the fastest tires in time trial mode?

Fuel mixture makes a fair difference tbh. Don't run out though :p. I have been fuelling a little heavier to gain positions early on - easier to hold them later on in a slightly slower car.

Associate
I'm guessing it doesn't support multi view rendering al a iracing, AC, Rf2, LFS which means you end up with a fisheye effect and a very stretched/distorted image on the side screens. This makes turning into tighter corners, where you are looking into the side screens to spot the apex, a bit of guess work..

The fisheye is not "that bad" although it cannot be corrected like Assetto Corsa, however at least on my machine it crashes the frame rate from 80 to 21 and seems to introduce terrible input lag that I find pretty much undriveable.

I am only running on a GTX670 (albeit a suped up one) so better cards may have better results...

Soldato

You can't change tires no, you're automatically put on the softest compound :)

Soldato
Would you be able to post pictures of your pad set up etc?
I'll be playing with an xbox one s pad soon

Sure thing man, should be on for an hour later. Buttons are default, manual gears, no racing lines.Traction left on high as I'm losing roughly 0.5 seconds in medium TC. I adjusted the steering deadzone and rate ours too.

Associate
Decided to buy this have and straight away decided to start with the time trial to get a feel of the handling and i have to admit it does seem fun to drive for once, have managed to get my time down to a 1.26.933 there is plenty of more time to gain but have given up for now.

Soldato
Down to a 1.14.7 in Canada, moved on to my fav track as I know it off by heart..

Just medium traction and driving from the cockpit.

Soldato
Just done a 5 or so laps on Australia on the default setup:

yxtFCoZ.png

Not that bad of a time with a massive tank slapper during it as well :p

Once I've had a bit more practice with a wheel I shall give it another bash.

Back
Top Bottom