F1 2016

I agree, just can't do no traction control with my wheel.

Think about starting a new career as a different team already. I'm only 8 races into this career but I'm just going to be losing every single rivalry to Kimi and it's not very fun.

PS: Went on a bit of an adding spree, for anyone who wants to add me my steam is just tibbz2 :)

What race lengths are you doing? I'm on 50% lengths and a race takes me about 45m - 1hr

If I was 8 races in, there's no way in hell I'd throw all that time away :p

Just reached Russia (Track 4 I think) - Think I'm going to try and do a race a day if poss :p

Finding Wet racing such a challenge, but it's great fun :)

PS. Couldn't find you - Try adding me ;)

What race lengths are you doing? I'm on 50% lengths and a race takes me about 45m - 1hr

Just reached Russia (Track 4 I think) - Think I'm going to try and do a race a day if poss :p

That's true, I'm doing full practice, quali and 50% races so I'm on about 15 hours for my career, too much to throw away thinking about it!

Think I've added you now

I agree, just can't do no traction control with my wheel.

Think about starting a new career as a different team already. I'm only 8 races into this career but I'm just going to be losing every single rivalry to Kimi and it's not very fun.

PS: Went on a bit of an adding spree, for anyone who wants to add me my steam is just tibbz2 :)

Added mate.

That's true, I'm doing full practice, quali and 50% races so I'm on about 15 hours for my career, too much to throw away thinking about it!

Think I've added you now

What team did you pick out of interest? My first "rivalry" was my teammate who I beat - now I've moved onto "Palmer" as my rival (started with Manor).

What team did you pick out of interest? My first "rivalry" was my teammate who I beat - now I've moved onto "Palmer" as my rival (started with Manor).

Im with McLaren :) First rival was Button, then Kimi (even though he was getting in the top 4 consistently) which is why I am annoyed, I can't touch him.

Short races here. Not as fun as longer races, but I want to get through the circuits more quickly for the time being. I too love the wet races.

I suggest you all buy a new wheel.:D

When my current one packs up :)

Decided to time trial at different tracks tonight. Man this game is just so good, its just a good all round solid game - its just a lot of fun, I guess the fact I use ABS might make it more fun, but hey long as I'm enjoying it.

The times are really close between us all, that is good, as least we aren't like 10+ secs in front, which would make it near on impossible for catching up..

I'm so much slower then I used to be (Age is my excuse) but I'm enjoyng it, and least I'm not dead last?? lol

I started off as Renault with the aim of working my way up the constructors. My first rival was my teammate (I chose Magnussen), whom I summarily demolished; next up was Rosberg. :eek:

I need to tweak the difficulty settings (obviously ^^); I've got the AI set to hard but they're not very good. I'm a mediocre racing gamer at best, so I don't think I should be able to beat a Ferrari in a Renault consistently.

Last edited:
I started off as Renault with the aim of working my way up the constructors. My first rival was my teammate (I chose Magnussen), whom I summarily demolished; next up was Rosberg. :eek:

I need to tweak the difficulty settings (obviously ^^); I've got the AI set to hard but they're not very good. I'm a mediocre racing gamer at best, so I don't think I should be able to beat a Ferrari in a Renault consistently.

I have mine on Expert but I'm too easily able to get higher up the field in a McLaren (just got pole at Baku). However there's such a massive jump in pace to Legend that I go from a second faster to 2-3 seconds slower than all the AI. They should really have some sort of difficulty slider because the jump between Expert and Legend is not letting me play the game properly :(

Also added you now DG :)

I have mine on Expert but I'm too easily able to get higher up the field in a McLaren (just got pole at Baku). However there's such a massive jump in pace to Legend that I go from a second faster to 2-3 seconds slower than all the AI. They should really have some sort of difficulty slider because the jump between Expert and Legend is not letting me play the game properly :(

Also added you now DG :)

The granularity in difficulty is something I was worried about.

I started off on easy, result was pole and a convincing win in my first race. Moved to medium, same result. Moved to hard, things were closer, but largely caused by torrential downpours in Shanghai; still finished >6 seconds quicker than second place.
The worry was moving to expert would switch races from being insta-win, to insta-22nd spot. I'm after a hard-fought race with competition without being completely outclassed.

I'll play with the difficulty settings more this weekend because I'm enjoying the game a lot, otherwise.

Back
Top Bottom