F1 2016

I can't believe this got invalid from a corner that i have used more kerb then that before and have gotten away with it more times then i can remember, not happy but a 1.48.6 isn't to shabby either.

Last edited:
Ugh, career practice objectives... the lap time based ones I'm far too slow.

Not even done a race yet. I don't like not being able to do the basics...!!

Running a G27 with nixim brake mod, all assists off except dynamic racing line on corners to learn the circuit. Best I can do it a 1:33 in McLaren at Aus. AI is on Expert difficulty. Am I missing something, I feel like I'm getting what I can out of it, but last is not acceptable tbh! I don't want to dumb it down with the AI difficulty etc plus seeing the Aus times on here... wah! I suck and I'm a sore loser :(

f13.jpg

I see it didn't take Dg long to restore order, amazing. When the game launched I thought, ok lets be in the top 500 at least, yeah that worked out well.

I can't even get within a second of my pb....and to shave 4 seconds off that :eek:
So I'm doing something very wrong, even the OldPhart is beating me!

I must be taking corners very very wrong, sum it up in a few words guys, brake - turn - power out the corner right?
Never turn while on the brake?

It's great how you can use other peoples set up right from the garage, Dg turned the car into a beast, in the right hands :o All good fun!

I can't even get within a second of my pb....and to shave 4 seconds off that :eek:
So I'm doing something very wrong, even the OldPhart is beating me!

Well l think if you practiced with the Aviva Drive Challenge App installed like l did you might beat me.:p

Aviva Drive Challenge-
We want to help you stay safer on the road. So we're challenging you to put your driving to the test with Aviva Drive Challenge.

http://www.aviva.co.uk/drive/

I must be taking corners very very wrong, sum it up in a few words guys, brake - turn - power out the corner right?
Never turn while on the brake?

That is pretty much right, I find the biggest issues when you are off the pace that much is entry speed and your racing line. Trying taking it a bit slower into the corner to make sure you hit the apex and don't spend half the turn scrubbing off speed. Then make sure your line is decent to maximize your power out of a corner.

You can lose a hell of a lot just on the straits due to how late you are able to get on the power.

Just try to follow some ghosts if you aren't sure what line to take :)

YoungBlood as posted above you really do want ghosts on . i have them on for the lines which are probably the most important thing but also to chase.eggs you on ;)

the different player set ups are a great thing.tried to get that kind of system in dirt rally. its really works well. you can transform the cars in a click of a button.

some people have no clue with the set ups but some are amazing.

so its just practice , lines which is so important and set up.

got a really fast spa time disqualified yesterday on the last bend was raging :D

just noticed great deal for g29 on hotdeals uk if anyone after cheap wheel.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom