F1 2016

I've got dirt, wouldn't mind having a go in the same format. Pick a track and doing time trials. Probably best if somebody set up a group though to get all the friends list organised in the same way. Only thing that's limiting me is available time. Can only really dedicate myself to one game, so it may be something I'll come to once the f1 season has finished .

Youngblood, can we get a weekend beginning update on the times?

China Wet
50f1ddbfd306c5a2e6e365938176eaf7.jpg

China Dry
74ad6cb468f149131845b15a50a0d453.jpg

Used to have the original DIRT but thought it was a GFWL game and it died when it did. Would have to repurchase now i think as its not on my steam list

I have all the other DIRT games though I think.

Last edited:
Just set a 1:35:755 in China in the dry. Room to improve though as I set a 35 dead but it was not counted for some reason. :confused:

edit: 1:35:281 :D About half a tenth between the top 3 now.

Last edited:
Is anyone on season 4 or 5? How is the development race turning out for you?

Im half way through season 3, and Mercedes are down to 4th, and mclaren are top..

Just set a 1:35:755 in China in the dry. Room to improve though as I set a 35 dead but it was not counted for some reason. :confused:

edit: 1:35:281 :D About half a tenth between the top 3 now.

I did a 35 dead on a disqualified lap to haha. Good that it's nice and close but let's not get ahead of ourselves moose hasn't put in a representative time yet :p

Anyone had this glitch before on the agent's hair?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vH_4PQf0SSo

Was worried it was my card but the above video is from the ps4 version so I doubt it. Hasn't happened again since.

Weird but it was quite amusing.

Played this for 38 hours in total according to Steam and that is the first bug/glitch I have come across which is pretty good I suppose.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom