F1 2016

Early days, but current standings for Malaysia
wi915w.jpg

Going to try and have a crack at this tonight. But with Horizon 3 coming out and damaging my knee I am not sure how good, if at all I will be. Pretty sure I have you on Steam Youngblood so you might see a time pop up :)

I had a interesting race yesterday in f1 in barcelona track. I started 3rd in the race and got to 1st after 3 laps ahead of hamilton but due to the pit crew giving me a **** strategy they told me to pit early.

i pitted early and was in the middle of the pack. made my way back to top 4 only for some ******** to bang into my front wing damaging it a bit so my 2nd pit took ages as they had to change front wing!

With about 10 laps to go i got a puncture! luckily i was a corner away from the pit lane so i did not lose much time but 3rd stop grrr and that cost me as i was battling with botas for the remaining race for 6th position. with a lap to go i got another ****ing punchture just after i raced passed the pitlane... ended up finishing 11th..... hamilton 50 points ahead of me....

I use my old faithful 360 controller. I actually bought the new xbone 2016 controller with the game but had to send it back because the triggers were disgusting and the sticks were made for Oompa Loompa thumbs.

Oh really? I was thinking of getting a xbox one controller as my 360 controller is looking a little tired. Think I'll stick with it then. If the triggers are awful and with the traction in this game, I'd have a nightmare.

Oh really? I was thinking of getting a xbox one controller as my 360 controller is looking a little tired. Think I'll stick with it then. If the triggers are awful and with the traction in this game, I'd have a nightmare.

Well since you were thinking of getting one let me explain a little more about why I sent to it back.

The triggers don't have springs in them like the 360, they work with magnets. This takes away the resistance and feeling you get - and probably have never thought about - with the 360 controller. The triggers were just far to light, don't get me wrong, it's probably a fantastic controller for FPS games but for feathering a throttle it's disgusting.

The sticks, well I'm not bragging but I think my nipples have more surface area than they do :p

Well since you were thinking of getting one let me explain a little more about why I sent to it back.

The triggers don't have springs in them like the 360, they work with magnets. This takes away the resistance and feeling you get - and probably have never thought about - with the 360 controller. The triggers were just far to light, don't get me wrong, it's probably a fantastic controller for FPS games but for feathering a throttle it's disgusting.

The sticks, well I'm not bragging but I think my nipples have more surface area than they do :p

Haha thanks for the review. Think I'll keep an eye out for any deals on the 360 controllers.

Back
Top Bottom