F1 2016

Finally got to start playing this again after a whole month of nothing. Don't think I'll be doing any time trials anymore however, just single player for me from now.

Done Monaco in career mode today. WOW! what a race. It started dry then for the last 5 laps it was heavy rain. I had the virtual safety car and the actual safety car to deal with. Lost my nose twice from hitting the walls, started 10th ended 7th. Great fun!

Malaysia results
2d77eq1.jpg

Time for Japan.

qrc0eu.jpg

Make sure you add YoungBlood on Steam and then set your best time in time trial. He just posts screenshots of his friends list's times so if you have him as a friend you will show up on the list he posts on here.

Happy with a podium place at Malaysia :)

Suzuka is another hard one to get right. That long wait before the final corner when your on a good lap always gets me nerves going

Blast, I am now in a horrible limbo between difficulties. On Expert no assist I have won the last two races (Austria and Silverstone) in the Renault first season - Austria I won by 11 seconds on a 25% race :/

But if I put it to legend I am right at the bottom of the pack (the car is developed so should be getting top 10s now).

Legend seems to be 2 seconds faster a lap compared to expert but I am only about half a second to a second faster than I should be on expert!

AGH!

Any tips to get better? I am basically always about 3 seconds of the pace of the leader in time trial in all the tracks. Loading up the top ghosts shows it is simply traction - I just cant get the traction out of the corners that the best drivers seem to. I do feather the throttle and do early upshifts but it doesn't help :(

Using a DFGT with no assists by the way - don't want to turn on traction control to solve the difficulty issue as I want to learn how to do it without.

Blast, I am now in a horrible limbo between difficulties. On Expert no assist I have won the last two races (Austria and Silverstone) in the Renault first season - Austria I won by 11 seconds on a 25% race :/

But if I put it to legend I am right at the bottom of the pack (the car is developed so should be getting top 10s now).

Legend seems to be 2 seconds faster a lap compared to expert but I am only about half a second to a second faster than I should be on expert!

AGH!

Any tips to get better? I am basically always about 3 seconds of the pace of the leader in time trial in all the tracks. Loading up the top ghosts shows it is simply traction - I just cant get the traction out of the corners that the best drivers seem to. I do feather the throttle and do early upshifts but it doesn't help :(

Using a DFGT with no assists by the way - don't want to turn on traction control to solve the difficulty issue as I want to learn how to do it without.

Look at the patch that just dropped, they have added a difficulty between Expert and Legend.

In TT what car set up are you using. With low camber and toe traction is pretty good

Back
Top Bottom