F1 2016

just put in a 1.40.594,think I could do a little better but not much lol that's on japan,oh I found youngblood and sent friend thingy on steam

Are you messing about with set ups much yet? You've got a bit of time to find. Think I'm in the low 1:34's but with traction being so hard to get right set up makes a huge difference.

No not tried any setups at all,does it make a lot of difference?

Makes a massive difference to me, add me if you want

-=[F1nners]=-

You can take my set up from the friends leaderboard page as a base set up and adjust it to suit you. At work now though so won't be able to accept a request till tonight.

Tbh if you want to play it today you could just take a set up from one of the top people on the global board to get you started

Makes a massive difference to me, add me if you want

-=[F1nners]=-

You can take my set up from the friends leaderboard page as a base set up and adjust it to suit you. At work now though so won't be able to accept a request till tonight.

Tbh if you want to play it today you could just take a set up from one of the top people on the global board to get you started

ok great,will send you a friend thingy in mo :)

even with a setup from the leaderboards I only managed 1.38.507 lol I'm not that great at racing games but find it a lot of fun :)

2 seconds quicker already is good. I found over a second and a half compared to my early times as Suzuka as I got used to the track with these cars

2 seconds quicker already is good. I found over a second and a half compared to my early times as Suzuka as I got used to the track with these cars

I think I could shave some more time off with a lot of practice but ive never been amazing at racing games lol I do enjoy them though but would put myself in the very average bracket lol

Still finding master difficulty too easy, but then the next difficulty is a jump, albeit not as bad as it was.

That's annoying, haven't tried since the patch but I couldn't even do the tyre wear target on legend but could hold my own in the race

Expert I was winning races with a hass easily.

Think they need a difficulty slider rather than steps

Finners stop going faster :p lol. I saw last night you have a few tenths on me. I'm not even sure I have it in me to go any faster, talent has run out. hahaha

Finners stop going faster :p lol. I saw last night you have a few tenths on me. I'm not even sure I have it in me to go any faster, talent has run out. hahaha

Haha that's why I didn't say anything on here you beat me within a couple of hours last time I went faster. I want to enjoy it whilst it last before moose gets involved :p

It's the midweek, how much is Moose beating us by update.
Oh wait! I think he is playing with us

5xon6e.jpg

managed to shave a bit more off,1.37.668 if I remember correct,think I can do a tad better but not much lol nearly at my limit,you guys are bloody good at this game :)

Just set a 1:34:451, down from a 35 dead. Might be able to match Freon's time but I think finners is out of touch now. :(

I was on a pretty much identical time to you and thought Freon was out of touch and then found .35 secs and lost at least a tenth in the last chicane.

Suzuka just seems like one of those tracks where you can keep finding time, I'm sure Freon will beat my time as his traction is just so much better than mine.

Should be close between us all on this track.

We really need to get a friendly race going, hopefully you are all like me and muck up quite often in TT when your pushing so hard which would make for a fun race

I was on a pretty much identical time to you and thought Freon was out of touch and then found .35 secs and lost at least a tenth in the last chicane.

Suzuka just seems like one of those tracks where you can keep finding time, I'm sure Freon will beat my time as his traction is just so much better than mine.

Should be close between us all on this track.

We really need to get a friendly race going, hopefully you are all like me and muck up quite often in TT when your pushing so hard which would make for a fun race

I'll be up for a friendly race, every race needs a back marker to pass :D

Back
Top Bottom