F1 2016

I can now consistently find 3 tenths in the esses but keep losing it in the degners (2 90degree right handers), its been like that since I turned traction to medium, normally I play wih it off.

Keep playing with it off, much more rewarding ;)

And please stop trying to go faster you are so close to my time and it looks like moose must be on holiday :P haha

ive given up trying to go faster now as the time ive put in is my best and cant see me going much faster lol I know I know,im crap lol

Tbh suzuka is a tough track to nail, when I first got into this series I found time trial around Spain and Canada were excellent for learning. Canada for nailing big braking zones and dealing with chicanes, then Spain for a mix of every type of corner but more importantly medium/high speed corners where line is very important.You'll get the hang of it eventually, I remember how pants I was when I first got 2010 :p

Japan results. Thank you to all participants.
Special congratulations to the podium winners, super close.
2ypg8j9.jpg
:D
359ea03.jpg

Would F1nners do the honours of choosing the next track, as it's 2 weeks untill the USA GP.

Haha I like the podium pic youngblood! Good effort.

I'm happy to keep working through the season like we have been doing, which would make the next track Russia.

I loved suzuka, i had a second in the first sector but i just couldn't string the lap out the hairpin being the hardest corner of the lot so hard to get a nice turn in without understeer

Pleased with my one lap attempt :). We should do wet and dry.

Currently doing full length races. I have had the best races. Brilliant in terms of strategy, especially getting a McLaren upto first place. It is a lot of fun managing (or not in my case) the tyres and engine. I certainly get through some rubber in china!

So if anyone is interested i've just been plowing through the seasons on short races just to see how it looks when every team is fully upgraded. And after jumping up and down the field upgrading everyone, 7 seasons later, there have been no development news from anyone for 19 races, so i'm gonna call it and say this is the fully upgraded performance charts.

2f0402fe89ad5bf4b22431596ae0dbbb.png

I've left it in spoilers just in case some people don't want to know how things turn out in the end. ;)

I've done some rough testing to compare the difference between a time trial Mercedes and a 5/5 Mercedes. And bare in mind i'm pretty crap, same track, same setup and i'm about 2-5 seconds faster in a qualifying lap compared to my time trial lap.

Some of the long straights about 10-15kph faster? Rough testing again.

25% race starting with 1.5 laps extra fuel and i am able to do the whole race with the engine on full power.

So yeh, pretty fun, i recommend you guys have a season with a fully upgraded merc before retiring the game.

(If this has already been brought up then, sorry. I was too lazy to look)

I thought we all agreed earlier to do both wet+dry on selected circuits in the TT's and wet results should be shown as well.

Doing both makes for better fun all round and if you don't do both you should not get on the podium at the end of the week.

As l'm sure in career mode you can't refuse to drive because its raining, so what if your street cred takes a dive its just a game.

I think it's just a time consumption thing, it takes a lot of time to nail a circuit well, and if you expect people to do it dry and wet it becomes a bit of a chore?

I don't know, I will post both of the wet and dry for Russia, but the wet only has 2 times right now.

Russia dry midweek update.
28qvuv5.jpg
Russia wet
14bhpz.jpg

I set that time a while ago before I did Russia in my career jumped on yesterday and couldn't beat it haha. I could on a perfect lap but they are so few and far between for me.

We still need to get a race sorted, tried again the other day with random people and it was rubbish

I set that time a while ago before I did Russia in my career jumped on yesterday and couldn't beat it haha. I could on a perfect lap but they are so few and far between for me.

We still need to get a race sorted, tried again the other day with random people and it was rubbish

I'm so frustrated with this track in the dry now, I can find a good bit of time through S1 but keep losing it in the final 2 corners! :mad:

not tried this track yet as been preoccupied with fallout 4 and witcher 3,i may give it a go later at some point if I can tear myself away from the other games lol I will be crap anyway though

Back
Top Bottom