F1 2017

Associate
Got it at 85 which I perfect for me just now.
In the old game I was stuck between 2 difficulties......very anoying.

Most the bugs are getting fixed rapid, today sorted the 25% race wear bug so imo just the AA needs addressed and its how it should have launched.

Ah good to know, I will have some time to play this weekend, so far have only been doing TT, haven't been able to get enough time together to do a race weekend

Associate
It's actually pretty decent using the keyboard, I can't really justify getting a wheel/pedals for it.

Is there such a thing as a decent wheel without pedals?

Soldato
Bought this today, finished the Aus race weekend with fastest laps in all sessions/pole/win, think i need to increase difficulty... removed most of the assists (Pit assist still used), didnt bother adjusting the AI difficulty.
Very similar feel to 2016 physics-wise, which obviously was to be expected.
Graphics looks very similar, without running b2b i probably wouldnt be able to tell the difference, looks perfectly good when in car, out of car/pits/paddock areas could do with a bit of loving though...
Had a play with the classics, absolutely awesome, sounds are epic and its a nice change from the modern machinery.

I'll be honest its exactly as i was expecting, a mild evolution from 16 with a few tweaks and added features, happy with the classics though.
running very smoothly and problem free on my system fully maxed.
Was it a worthwile purchase??? I dunno, if you have 16 and are happy with it, unless you are a big fan of F1 or the games probably not, I love both the sport and the games and i'm not disappointed so it'll keep me occupied for a while.

It's actually pretty decent using the keyboard, I can't really justify getting a wheel/pedals for it.

Is there such a thing as a decent wheel without pedals?
Just buy a game pad, if you cant justify a full wheel/pedal setup, it will make your game experience so much more enjoyable and make driving much easier, being able to feather throttle/brake and vary the steering angle is essential, game pad wont give the same level of control as a wheel but its lightyears better than keyboard.

Soldato
Bought this yesterday to tide me over until PC2 is released.

Really enjoying it so far, everything feels spot on.

Only issue I have is coming to a race, I cannot for the life of me figure out how to get going :rolleyes: With a T500RS, sat on the grid and it tells me to hold down the clutch, raise the revs and slowly release which is exactly what I do. Foot on the clutch pedal (Fanatec Clubsport v3s) and then slowly release it but nothing, I just sit there. Have tried pulling in the gear up paddle but nope nothing there either. Have resorted to just doing time runs and other stuff until I can figure it out ha

Soldato
Really kicking myself that I never went for the G29 wheel while it was offer - I'll be keeping an eye on it for any other sales for sure :p

Dup

Dup

Soldato
Apparently the McLarens are bugged in career mode and engine upgrades do nothing... you couldn't make that up! They're going to fix it but you can put dev points into other areas in the meantime.

Soldato
Apparently the McLarens are bugged in career mode and engine upgrades do nothing... you couldn't make that up! They're going to fix it but you can put dev points into other areas in the meantime.

Hahaha someone at codemasters has a sense of humour at least.

Soldato

Meh don't say that, I just got the game yesterday and put everything into engine upgrades -.-

Back
Top Bottom