F1 2017

Soldato
a train wreck as usual, mostly due to a woefully bad player base and poor netcode

yeah - usual story - stay clear of the first corner carnage and you'll be fine. Even just let everyone go about 3/4/5 seconds up the road at the start then follow as most either crash/break wings etc and you are usually up and around 3rd/4th/5th as at least 10 people end up in the wall/gravel/pits after 1 lap.

Soldato
Can anyone tell me how to change the AI difficulty? It's grayed out when I try to change it and I set way too low. Seen a few people had issues with this and suggestion was to try changing when loading the champ season but it's still gray.
Edit: Nevermind, let me change it a few sessions later when loading

Last edited:
Associate
yeah - usual story - stay clear of the first corner carnage and you'll be fine. Even just let everyone go about 3/4/5 seconds up the road at the start then follow as most either crash/break wings etc and you are usually up and around 3rd/4th/5th as at least 10 people end up in the wall/gravel/pits after 1 lap.

Well that's disappointing. Online is the best part about racing games.

V F

V F

Soldato
Iracing has the best standard of online racing (with randoms) and even that's pretty crap half the time.

Assetto Corsa is funny into the first corner with the high powered cars. When they come off most cannot get off the grass from all the spinouts.

Soldato
Is this £30 (on Xbox one) for a code yet? :(

Last few days I've changed my difficulty on F1 2016 to 100% races and no flashbacks. 1st in Austria despite a puncture (strategy later on with a safety car to get back) and then a DNF at Silverstone.

It's horrendous that one mistake and you're out, a la Silverstone, but it makes it more interesting and I'm hoping far more longevity :D AI Are on Master, cockpit cam and manual transmission with a controller for the rest of the difficulty.

Starting at the back of the grid in Hungary which'll suck. Fortunately I have by far the fastest car due to saving my resource points after singapore on the previous season. Unfortunately, this means Rosberg is pretty much unbeatable. Furthermore, it doesn't help that i think he's a total **** in real life. :mad::mad:

Soldato
Thinking of buying I come from Geoff crammond days I bought the first code masters game and was junk I am mostly interested in the older cars and races tracks e.t.c.

Thank you Jamie.

Soldato
This is the best racing game I have played in a long time. The thrills! Love it. Only playing at 55 difficulty but it's about right for me.

Back
Top Bottom