Poll: F1 2022 - Pre-season testing and discussion

Who will win the 2022 Formula 1 constructor's title ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 651465

D

Deleted member 651465

I imagine they'll handle it like they did with Russia at the Olympics where they competed under "ROC" with the olympic rings as their flag? :D

Soldato
Doesn't that make it even more likely that the teams will bring revised packages to the first race? Learning from testing is surely the point. Although I suppose this year there's a very short time between the 2nd test and the first race, so some teams might be bringing that package to Saudi or Australia instead.
I'm only going on what someone else stated in this thread. But it could be a greater risk to turn up to the first race with new aero parts than previous years. Yes learning from the tests is always important, as always.
We shall see but I'm not really making any predictions until after first tests finish..

Caporegime
I think it’s intentional the results of the FIA ‘investigation’ won’t be announced until free practice in Bahrain has started. Like they’re not allowing Hamilton to make a decision based on the report itself.

Soldato
I think it’s intentional the results of the FIA ‘investigation’ won’t be announced until free practice in Bahrain has started. Like they’re not allowing Hamilton to make a decision based on the report itself.
It's obviously dick swinging. FIA were annoyed that Hamilton said he wouldn't announce what he's doing until he's seen the results of the investigation, so FIA went full child mode and said "ok we'll tell you the night before the first race". Pathetic really.

I'm glad he's back anyhoo.

Soldato
Not sure why there has ever been any doubt tbh. Always felt like something being drummed up by F1 media to make some stories.

He'll want to cement his place on history with a 8th title, the only way I see him quitting before that is if Merc are no longer competitive with the new rules.

Soldato
He'll keep going as long as he can be in the mix. Why wouldn't he?
Nah mate, don't forget he's well past it now. Should have retired years ago. Max was the greatest driver that ever lived even before Masi got involved.. at least according to some on these forums ;)

Soldato

Anyone else get the impression they're doing it to stick two fingers up to Hamilton?

Nah mate, don't forget he's well past it now. Should have retired years ago. Max was the greatest driver that ever lived even before Masi got involved.. at least according to some on these forums ;)

"Is my title tarnished? Not at all. I really deserved it" - Max Verstappen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom