F1 Season 2024 - Pre-Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Caporegime
I'd rather teams mostly roll over their liveries from last year anyway; it gives them some kind of consistent identity and saves me from getting confused over who is who for the first three races :)

looks quite different to me, I like it more than last year's.

Looks like sweet spot of similar enough, but a bit distinct. Perhaps notable that they look to have picked up some more big sponsors too.

Isn't it just a livery launch from Williams today?

No, it's a "season launch". Whatever that means.

Soldato
I'd rather teams mostly roll over their liveries from last year anyway; it gives them some kind of consistent identity and saves me from getting confused over who is who for the first three races :)

Looks like sweet spot of similar enough, but a bit distinct. Perhaps notable that they look to have picked up some more big sponsors too.

No, it's a "season launch". Whatever that means.
Seems like it is just a livery being shown today. :(

Associate
if Stake's livery does NOT have this light lime green as the main colour i'm going to be disappointed

zs0i02I.png

Last edited:
Soldato
kind of like that, nice of them to do something a bit different before the Audi racing colours come in.

and yes, Razer need to be on the blower to get their name on it and flog some vaguely associated tat.

Silly as the Gillette Razer Razor was can't knock someone in marketing finally making that connection.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom