FA Cup final - just won 4 VIP tickets

Permabanned
OP
Maybe you should consider why people may think you're lying through your teeth most of the time?

I have.

One person wrote 'No-one here could possibly have done all that cool stuff so he MUST be lying. Compulsive liar'.

Which was a massive MASSIVE compliment :) Which he meant as a diss! :)

Permabanned
OP
THE PHOTOS

my mate mike in the complimentary super duper posh bit.
footy3.jpg

a few players walking up to their medals after the match -- just a few metres away from us -- thats de Silva
footy4.jpg

the band before they started playing
footy5.jpg

Lescott's head! Can you see it? Also check out the amazingly silly comfy chairs! Awesome!
footy6.jpg

the players coming out on to the pitch ..
footy1w.jpg

the prime minister and capello and a load of suits were just up these stairs -- the footballers went up here to get their medals!

footy2.jpg

So, well, you guys still think I'm lying because I didn't hoik a loaf of hovis round wembley? ok .. let's roll ..

Here is a picture the sun took of us (in fact everyone) in the crowd.
usontelly.jpg

It's on this rather awesome site:

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/article3570839.ece

Can you find me?

Me, Capello, and David Cameron .. from the site. As you see .. they were just a few metres away! The managers were about 15 metres in front of us ...

capellon.jpg

Now I know what you're thinking

'That could be anyone mate'.

Well it's me. Proof - find my 'I was a contestant on dragons den' thread and go find the youtube video thats on there. SAME GUY! WHAT ARE THE CHANCES! :) Now unless you're seriously going to argue I trawled the net for someone that had been a contestant on dragons den, claimed it was me, years ago, AND THEN years later found a load of photos the same guy had took at the FA cup final, I think I've proved myself :) . Also if bored check out the prices on them seats -- they're part of the Bobby More club thing .. tickets 4 grand a pop. So .. everything I said was true. And all the above that slagged me off with the 'compulsive liar' comments and all the rest ...

LOLOLOL.

Here is a picture of fat old me (again -- same bloke on the dragons den!)

uglyu.jpg

And here is the ticket (didn't resize - sorry)-- listen to the name on the dragons den video people thought I was lying about -- me!!! On this ticket .. my brothers name -- the guy that won the competition. If you watch the dragons den video you will hear we have the same surname. er, because he's my brother. Just like I said:
ticketl.jpg

Now .. the honourable thing to do is to apologise. The cowardly thing to do is run away from this thread. I think we both know which option you're gonna take eh mate :)

I win. Completely. Calling people liars that haven't lied about anything -- well -- it's a bit low ain't it mate? :)

Last edited:
Man of Honour
That looks quite amazing with all the people in there. Must have been a fantastic atmosphere. I’ve been told it’s like a palace compared to the old Wembley.

Permabanned
OP
"I win. Completely".

Wish I could win just for not lying :(

You can win by not being nasty to random blokes on the internet! Or apologising when proved wrong. But, nope, not gonna happen, is it :)

I still can't remember lying about anything, ever, on this site. Wow, it's gone amazingly quiet in this thread. how strange.

Last edited:
Permabanned
You can win by not being nasty to random blokes on the internet! Or apologising when proved wrong. But, nope, not gonna happen, is it :)

I still can't remember lying about anything, ever, on this site. Wow, it's gone amazingly quiet in this thread. how strange.

We're all just hoping you will find your way back out of the Sports Arena :)

Back
Top Bottom