FA Cup final - just won 4 VIP tickets

Permabanned
WHOA!

Just won 4 VIP tickets to the FA cup final tomorrow.

Blimin' amazing!

Parking, champagne, the whole thing ... just found out just now .....

Anyone else going? We should meet for a beer afterwards!!!

Soldato
So in one day you get a £20k gift AND win 4 VIP tickets for the Final?

I think it is time for you to use the £20k and buy a load of scratch cards!

Permabanned
OP
I'll post some pics. Yea it's been a good couple of days .. it's me birthday tomorrow so quite a nice couple of surprises ..

I'll try and get down to the OCUK meet if I can before the game ..

Last edited:
Soldato
I'll post some pics. Yea it's been a good couple of days .. it's me birthday tomorrow so quite a nice couple of surprises ..

I'll try and get down to the OCUK meet if I can before the game ..
Sure, I mean the meet starts at 3, approximately an hour after you'll want to be at Wembly to experience the full pleasure of the VIP service (maybe even earlier if you get a lunch), and the meet's only in central London, about 30-45 mins by train from the stadium, but yea, you can TOTALLY make it to the meet before hand.

Permabanned
OP
We won 4 * £4000 tickets (although apparently they were probably more because of the fact it was the final).

We were about 20 metres away from Capello. About 30 metres away from David Cameron, and about 15 metres away from both managers.

The 'Bobby moore' suite.

The meal was nice. They hired models to talk to us and be nice to us (which was bizarre) - and there was live opera, as much champagne and cavier as you wanted etc. It was all pretty cool.

When they walked up the concrete steps to get their trophy, the players passed within about 2 metres of us. Hart is huge, and Tevez is absolutely mini!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom