FA Cup final - just won 4 VIP tickets

Permabanned
OP
What about the Ants in the office thing?

Yea that was true .. I've still got my ant farm and tubing at home (Tefal said don't bother posting pictures of it as people will scream 'photoshop' or something .. he's probably right)! Was going to give it to my nephew but the missus says HIS mum wouldn't want ants in the house.

As I've said - I've racked my brains as to why people don't believe this stuff and it's either

1) They're saying they don't believe it when they do .. to try and troll me
2) They don't do a massive number of interesting things themselves really kinda much, and don't believe that someone else can do so many of them so think I must be lying to big myself up or something (a couple of guys have written saying this is the case! Was great for my ego people effectively saying 'that amount of coolness ISN'T POSSIBLE MATE'!! er .. I'm not that awesome friend!). These people won't accept any proof of any description generally - they jsut scream 'photoshop' at any pictures, and 'lies' at anything else! :)
3) People have seen too many photoshopped images on t'net and therefore have grown cynical of EVERYTHING they hear.

Got to be one of the above I reckon .. even when I wrote about my 3*30 inch monitors in eye-finity they all screamed 'LIAR' until I posted photos, at which point they said 'Wow you're PC looks RUBBISH because there's too many water pipes in it!!!! So I guess jealousy might be a reason also ..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom