Factorio on steam

wnb

wnb

Soldato
Don't dismiss the game because it's £15, if it's your type of game then the £15 is money well spent. Dunno how long I have played it but must be about 130 hours.

Man of Honour
I played the demo a while ago and it was pretty good. I'm not sure about £15 for it either to be honest but only really because I don't have enough spare time to invest to play this properly.

Definitely recommend it though.

Associate
Friend send me a link to a Youtube video earlier, took me all of 60 seconds before I was on Steam clicking the buy button.. Just lost the last 4 hours to it.. Totally addicted :D

Man of Honour
Been interested in this fir a fair while, just need the price to drop. Seems like a game I would lose a weekend to and then get bored of it.

Soldato
This looks pretty good I've been searching for something like Transport Tycoon in terms of the moving resources from one place to the next in chains. Is this like that?

Associate
As above, bought this yesterday morning,, then it was midnight. Unsure how that happened. Great great game very polished and MP just makes it more fun. Get the demo if you are unsure but once you get into it I expect it gets much more complex I havent even got oil yet.

Soldato
Tried the demo and had to go further. Got to a point where I was setting up defences then I got eaten. Started again this morning, had 2 games and both only lasted 25-30 minutes before I got attacked and eaten. :( Tricky little game, quite addictive though.

Back
Top Bottom