Failed assassination on Ahmed Dogan

Wise Guy
Soldato
He should have used a captive bolt gun like in No Country or Old Men. "Hey your microphone isnt working, speak in to this one..."

Wise Guy
Associate
Note: no-one is killed or wounded.. the assassin just gets a few kicks and punches from officials!

Just watched this on Youtube,

Police in Bulgaria detained a man after he pointed a gun at an ethnic Turkish party leader Ahmed Dogan as he was delivering a speech live in the capital. Gun jammed then he got sat on his ass by old men in suits!

The guys reaction was shock then to attack the assassin...... bit of a brown trouser moment for him i bet!

That video says a lot about the politicians.

Soldato
We were talking about the law on what is a reasonable action when faced with criminal aggression. The position in society is irrelevant.

And I wasn't comparing the two events, just following the logical conclusions of the arguments you've made so far.

I was responding to this post....

So the idea I introduced the example out of nowhere like you imply is based on a false premise. Besides you are mis-representing my position based on the what i suspect is selective reading/memory of my posts. I am neither anti nor pro police, I have posted stuff both in support and against them in the past. I judge each situation on it's merits so again your insinuations are groundless.

Why did you feel the need to respond to an irrelevant post in such a manner in the first place? Posting a video without any context isn't how a rational person contributes to a discussion.

As for my apparently selective memory, I've seen more anti police rhetoric from you recently than anything in their favour, it was far from a baseless accusation.

Permabanned
One you will never use a gas gun for an assassination, you need to be close to the person 5 meters or so to do any real damage, the chances of killing someone with a gas gun is pretty low. You would never use a gas gun to assassinate someone.

It looks like he had the safety on gas blowback gun, either ways this looks like professional staged attempted meaning no one was going to get hurt, you can tell by the reaction for the person looking down at the barrel and the body guards late appearance and the way the assassin was holding the gun, he also failed to try again.

Soldato
Why did you feel the need to respond to an irrelevant post in such a manner in the first place?

Why did you feel the need to jump on my post, mis-represent my views and generally go on rant about me being anti-police?

Posting a video without any context isn't how a rational person contributes to a discussion.

It wasn't 'without context', the context was provided by the post I was responding to and was clearly visible in my reply.

Nor was it irrelevant to the issue at hand, we were discussing what constitutes reasonable force once someone had been restrained. The video posted showed than even the police can go over the top in the heat of the moment so it was relevant.

As for my apparently selective memory, I've seen more anti police rhetoric from you recently than anything in their favour, it was far from a baseless accusation.

Key phrase being "I've seen". Unless you've done a critical analysis of all my posts or you're a mind reader I suggest you stop putting words and opinions into my mouth.

If you wanna to see a pro-police post of mine, check the TV license thread where I stand up for the police officer who is trying to keep the peace between some idiot thinking he can backchat one doing her job and the inspector. Alternatively look at my posts in the CCTV thread where the OP expects paying for helping the police out which I think is stupid.

Last edited:
Soldato
Nice try estebanrey, but fail.

The only thing that's failed is your ability to follow the context of the conversation we were having.

I was answering the argument that "once someone is restrained, any physical violence/intimidation is illegal and indefensible". So you're insinuation that he deserved it despite being in no position to put up a fight actually SUPPORTS my argument.

Nice own goal though...:D

Soldato
seeing as he tried to kill another man, i'd be happy with them shopping him up their and then..

i was happy to see him beat up.. they should do it a lot more to people like him..

i can only think that people dont agree with it because they have been in trouble with the law and wouldnt want to be beat up for a crime..

i really dont understand what is so wrong with beating a man up because he just tryed to kill someone..

if anything it shows people that if you're going to go around killing people you your self could end up being beat up or killed via death penalty.

Associate
Tried to become a hero of the extreme right. Will end up becoming a hero of meme creators.

Utterly clueless as always. Why do you persist in spreading your ignorant poison wherever you go on this forum?

Reading into it...could he be a Christian in the same unfortunate respects as Breivik? (No i am not having a dig at the religion, but it is relevant)

Ah StriderX - another of the forum lefty loonies always trying to blame evil Whitey.

Soldato
saw this on LADbible.

the dude got a complete battering, off 10 + guys taking turns, they'd never get away with that in the UK haha.

surprised the guy isn't dead.

Edit @ LMAO AT THE OLD MAN @ 1:00 WITH THE WALKING STICK, HAHAHA.

Last edited:
Soldato
So failing to stop had nothing to do with it? Do you expect to be treated gently when you have showed a disrespect for the law?

Yea....thought so

The man not only failed to stop, he then refused to even get out his car. The arrogant sod thought the law didn't apply to him.

Nice try estebanrey, but fail.

Hah and that justifies it? It's complete thuggery. He stops and they just go for it immediately.

Last edited:
Soldato
berneydidnotread.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom