Fake hate crime: Jussie Smollett paid two Nigerian brothers to attack him

Soldato
To be clear I think tango could be more objective and is potentially looking mostly at stories fitting a narrative of their own.

Like is said labelling it fake news perhaps isn't very helpful unless the media continue to run with it when it's looking shaky or they have been clearly derelict in their duty to seek out infomation that should be available to them.

Soldato
So a prominent person on the Left seems to have committed an outrageous False Flag to tar Trump supporters. And the conversation here is almost entirely a meta-one about whether someone on the Right is hypocritical for talking about it. :cool:

Meanwhile, this amused me:
Shared-Screenshot.jpg

Soldato
You seem to have a problem of reading something but seeing something else.

I’m saying OP call CNN fake news but then why is he reading it? If he is reading it then surely then it isn’t fake unless he LOVES lies and fake news. That is the point.

This sort of things should be condemned by all sides and everyone and hence CNN is reporting it. So where is the “fake” in the news? Which makes OP’s assertion of CNN being fake a joke.

Well he may think CNN is fake news. That is HIS opinion. I don't know the guys posting history and it's not relevant to what the thread is asking.

You've posted 6 times on the thread and so far haven't addressed the actual story, only constantly personally attacking the OP.

When are you going to comment on the actual story?

Soldato
Latest update is a statement from Smollet's lawyer saying he hired one of the brothers to be his personal trainer and that he is "devastated" to learn that the attackers are people he knew.

However, the police released the brothers without charge and they are free to leave the country. Which means they very likely are quite confident the brothers did NOT assault him. And the "hired to be his trainer" is quite possibly laying the ground work for a defence that money changed hands.

Also, Smollet's statement said about the attackers making comments about "MAGA country", etc. and that he could see the bare skin around their eyes. Is he going to claim they convincingly sounded American and looked White? On top of this, he also originally stated how he fought them off.

Fought them off? :D
smollet.png

Still not going to categorically call this a False Flag. But if I had to bet, I'd say the odds are going that way right now.

Last edited:
Caporegime
Well he may think CNN is fake news. That is HIS opinion. I don't know the guys posting history and it's not relevant to what the thread is asking.

You've posted 6 times on the thread and so far haven't addressed the actual story, only constantly personally attacking the OP.

When are you going to comment on the actual story?

I have already comment on the story very post you quoted. I already said you read one thing but seeing something else.

3rd paragraph, first sentence.

Caporegime
Of course the default position should be to believe victims that come forward.
Obviously if evidence proves they are lying then they should be condemned and prosecuted with the fullest extent of the law.
Politicians and people that supported him will be utterly disgusted with him, but hey don't let that fact stop the right and pond scum from taking cheap political shots :rolleyes:

Of course you had a different attitude when the story was first reported and you immediately went to the Trump thread to have a little vent about it:

This is the kind of utter pond scum that trump attracts:

4WpjeyF.png

Disgusting, lets see how long it takes trump the text-book racist to denounce this despicable cowardly attack!

and...

They reportedly poured bleach on him which suggests to me it was a premeditated racist attack, very likely by a couple of vile trump fanatics who thanks to the racist **** in office now feel emboldened :mad:

**EDIT**

Chicago PD are now stating that the reports of MAGA being yelled are incorrect, that said anyone who thinks trump hasn't emboldened racists up and down the US are being deliberately naive

Ah... it might not all be as it seems but still muh Trump racists etc...

So it is OK for you to get straight in there with political shots initially but when things get flipped around you're now annoyed/want to moan at people who are taking some political shots with the story... Note I don't think anyone was moaning when you initially commented on it either. Most people in the US who voted for Trump probably aren't racists, some of them are most probably aren't - you're pretty much doing what you're accusing the OP of doing.

Caporegime
Well the Dems might as well take a leaf out of Trumps racist playbook eh?? I mean look at where it’s got him, the President of America.

So imho Dems need to start playing as dirty as the GOP and Trump ;).

Tang0’s brain would explode I bet:p.

Caporegime
Well the Dems might as well take a leaf out of Trumps racist playbook eh?? I mean look at where it’s got him, the President of America.

Surely he would love it since hypocrisy is the only thing he understands. He might even swap sides if this continues.

Caporegime

Yas, please show me an incident where a trump supporter has faked an attack by a left wing democrat please?

Caporegime
Yas, please show me an incident where a trump supporter has faked an attack by a left wing democrat please?
Did I say there was an incident?? I don’t recall saying there were or are attacks etc.

The point I was trying to make was that the Dems should now start to play the GOP at their own game, play dirty just like Trump did. Spread fake facts ie made up facts, get people riled up and accuse the media of being the enemy of the people. Oh don’t forget to make out the immigrants as the bogeymen.

Soldato
Yet more posts attacking the OP for his general views rather than discussing specifically what the OP has posted in this thread, now it is looking increasingly likely this famous black man has created a false Police report alleging that a race-hate crime has taken place - I wonder why?

Soldato
Back
Top Bottom