Fake hate crime: Jussie Smollett paid two Nigerian brothers to attack him

Suspended
Might be handy to have some stats to support that. Some research indicates that convicted felons are far more likely to be Democrats...

Still we can all get whipped up about "hate" crimes like this "modern day lynching"

(lynchings ain't what they used to be now are they if all it involves is having a bit of clothes line around your neck tied so loose your don't even have to drop your subway sandwich)

whilst we don't really bother too much about the horiffic death toll in places like Chicago on a bad weekend.

I didn't say anything about the voting habits of inmates (they lose that right, by the way)

I said his supporters (and that obviously doesn't mean "all") carry out real crimes, and the inference was that I meant real crimes against the left, as opposed to reporting fake crimes against the right.

Such as:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/October_2018_United_States_mail_bombing_attempts

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charlottesville_car_attack

Caporegime
Yet more posts attacking the OP for his general views rather than discussing specifically what the OP has posted in this thread, now it is looking increasingly likely this famous black man has created a false Police report alleging that a race-hate crime has taken place - I wonder why?

Because of the OP instead of talking about the story, he is using the story as a reason to attack a news network and the political left.

When the OP write something substantive on the actual story, instead of being an RSS feed and bitch about CNN then perhaps the discussion will steer that way.

Soldato
I didn't say anything about the voting habits of inmates (they lose that right, by the way)

I said his supporters (and that obviously doesn't mean "all") carry out real crimes

Such as:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/October_2018_United_States_mail_bombing_attempts

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charlottesville_car_attack

Well we can all play the "some" game now can't we

Like a previous poster observed I can't recall any reported faked hate crimes by an apparent Republican trying to smear the Democrats (happy to be proven wrong and would be interesting to see the level of media exposure they received).

Maybe because the Republicans don't trade in (often not justified) grievances unlike the Demo's?

But don't worry the Demo's 'default' position is fast approaching to push for felons to be able to vote...

Can't blame them really when so many of their potential voting base are apparently convicted criminals.

Soldato
Because of the OP instead of talking about the story, he is using the story as a reason to attack a news network and the political left.

When the OP write something substantive on the actual story, instead of being an RSS feed and bitch about CNN then perhaps the discussion will steer that way.

And the trump thread in SC isn't just a vehicle for the usual crowd to jump on any old story (including likely false ones like this) to attack Trump becasue they still can't work out why he won in 2016?

Typical amount of self awareness on display I see

Caporegime
And the trump thread in SC isn't just a vehicle for the usual crowd to jump on any old story (including likely false ones like this) to attack Trump becasue they still can't work out why he won in 2016?

OP is free to use this story in SC in the Trump thread to balance things out and keep it all in the same place?

Wait, he can't because he is banned, so he is doing it here.

You get it now?

Soldato
OP is free to use this story in SC in the Trump thread to balance things out and keep it all in the same place?

You get it now?

Yes you come from an echo chamber and might want to return there in case you read something that causes you some cognitive dissonance.

Soldato

You get it now?

Yeap, you've shown that attacking the OP for his views is more important to you than the story he posted, I get it.

Caporegime
Yeap, you've shown that attacking the OP for his views is more important to you than the story he posted, I get it.

Well, when the OP opens the door and start a thread to attack other's views, he has open the door for others to attack his in his own thread.

What is good for the goose is good for the gander.

Otherwise that wouldn't fair would it? and you are just being a massive hypocrite.

Last edited:
Soldato

You make out that they are the same here, but there's a qualitative difference between someone attacking a bad action and another person attacking them for criticising a bad action.

As remarked before, the very fact that the debate here is about whether someone should criticise a bad action or not (and by repeatedly condemning the OP for doing so you show that you feel they should not), rather than about the actual bad action itself, illustrates a problem.

Soldato

Why do you think I would disagree with an assessment that tang0 is a mirror of some in the Trump SC thread and went straight to conclusions on that one. I was a little more measured in my thoughts before a suspect wasn apprehended strangely stating it wasn't exactly unheard of for there to have been false hate crimes attributed to Trump supporters

No one posting here knows who sent these 'bombs' or why.

However... .

They appear to be extremely rudimentary devices and given that not a single one went off its not yet clear if they even had the capability to detonate.

And if we take these bombs at 'face' value any negative hit would be for the Republicans in the elections.

Hence on the face of it doesn't look like it would have been done to to bolster the Republicans because the opposite could be expected.

So yeah of course its possible that some deranged MAGA wearing individual or individuals could be responsible but if they are deranged and they don't care if they hurt the Republicans in the mid terms then they could easily achieve a far more spectacular show by going straight at a prominent democract politician or supporter.

The recent Kavanaugh hearing sheningans from certain activists shows its certainly not that hard to get up close and personal with fairly prominent politicians if one is determined to do so.

So if we apply the idea 'who benefits' ..

Then there's also a good chance that these 'bombs' were sent by someone who wanted to try and smear the Republicans by association.

Last edited:
Soldato

Typical amount of hyperbole and BS by Caracus2k I see.

The original story was posted in the Trump thread and two people made one small reply each to talk about the general rise in hate crimes that have happened. The OP even updated the story to say the claims that MAGA were shouted were retracted by the police.

So no, there was no 'usual crowd' ready to jump on any old story to attack Trump in relation to this story, but don't let that stop you continuing to make stuff up

Soldato
Shared-Screenshot.jpg

Shared-Screenshot2.jpg

Shared-Screenshot3.jpg

Shared-Screenshot4.jpg

Shared-Screenshot5.jpg

Shared-Screenshot6.jpg

Shared-Screenshot7.jpg

Soldato
https://www.cnn.com/2019/02/16/entertainment/jussie-smollett-attack/index.html

https://abcnews.go.com/US/informati...igation-change-story-police/story?id=61117628

Not even the fake news will cover for this idiot.

Add this to the list of fake hate crimes orchestrated by the left

Well, when the OP opens the door and start a thread to attack other's views, he has open the door for others to attack his in his own thread.

Otherwise that wouldn't fair would it? and you are just being a massive hypocrite.

Please highlight in the quoted post where the OP, in your own words started a thread to "attack other's views" so that I can understand your description of "others views" in the OP -

"Not even the fake news will cover for this idiot." - Is this line the attack on other's views?

"Add this to the list of fake hate crimes orchestrated by the left" - Is this line the attack on other's views?

Also, by yet again attacking the person, in this case myself by calling me a "massive hypocrite" rather than discussing the merits (or not) of what I say, then I find it hard to have a rational discussion. So if you leave the personal attacks out in future posts I'd appreciate it and I think it would make for a better discussion, thanks.

Caporegime
Please highlight in the quoted post where the OP, in your own words started a thread to "attack other's views" so that I can understand your description of "others views" in the OP -

"Not even the fake news will cover for this idiot." - Is this line the attack on other's views?

"Add this to the list of fake hate crimes orchestrated by the left" - Is this line the attack on other's views?

Also, by yet again attacking the person, in this case myself by calling me a "massive hypocrite" rather than discussing the merits (or not) of what I say, then I find it hard to have a rational discussion. So if you leave the personal attacks out in future posts I'd appreciate it and I think it would make for a better discussion, thanks.

Yes, it is exactly what it is. It's in the first post and it is in my replies.

I am not calling you a hypocrite, but if you disagree with my point that others can do the same what OP is doing then you are one. If the shoe fit and all that. Hypocrite is not an attack, sometimes I am one too on lots of issues, it is what it is. A fact is a fact, a fact is not a personal attack.

Last edited:
Soldato
Typical amount of hyperbole and BS by Caracus2k I see.

The original story was posted in the Trump thread and two people made one small reply each to talk about the general rise in hate crimes that have happened. The OP even updated the story to say the claims that MAGA were shouted were retracted by the police.

So no, there was no 'usual crowd' ready to jump on any old story to attack Trump in relation to this story, but don't let that stop you continuing to make stuff up

The Trump SC thread is full of irrational nonsense which people try to throw trumps way regardless of the facts.

Like the conviction of an ex fireman for shooting at a black school child who knocked on his door brought up by this contributer. .

another week, another story of an American going into full panic mode at the sight of a black person. This time, a 14 year old kid knocked on a couple's door for directions. The wife went into full police training/Fox News mode and rang 911 in a complete panic. The husband comes running out and takes a pop at the kid with his shotgun, claiming he meant to aim higher because he slipped (I can't see a slip other than the recoil which I would expect him to be aware of).

When this had no obvious reason to be in Trump thread

With the usual characters chimming in. .

as for the black kid being shot at by someone...well no surprise there after all this is the new face of Trumps America :/.

I then provide a lengthy post, citing sources, and providing argument from them as to why the previous posters were acting irrationally.

And your 'contribution' was to think you had some moral superiority because I had used the acronym TDS at the end of my long post to to rather accurately in my view summarise the irrational behaviour on display in multiple posts non of which it seemed tried to actually rebut by post by factually addressing it!

Hahaha, he didn't just use the term TDS did he, well I was having suspicions about him that have now been confirmed :D

Last edited:
Soldato
*shrugs*To show all sorts of crap gets distributed on social media by all walks of life no matter which side of which fence and that all humans have the capacity to be absolute chodes?

To show clearly just how many false flags designed to create an impression of bigotry in the Right there actually are. Racism is in such great demand, it seems, the Left are now manufacturing it.

Generally the American Left prefers to campaign on issues of privilege and social identity rather than economic or security positions (I could talk quite a bit on why I think that is! ;)). So a shortage of actual racist policies and rhetoric in the Right is a problem that needs to be addressed.

Back
Top Bottom