Fake hate crime: Jussie Smollett paid two Nigerian brothers to attack him

Caporegime
Kavanaugh hearings for a start. - It's a hearing, and it's legal. He got in anyway!
Investigating and perpetuating a fake collusion narrative - You can't prove fake until the investigation is over....and look how many people have ADMITTED guilt and in jail! Hiring all the best people? HA ! more like Hiring all the criminals.
Investigating people not crimes (a hall mark of police statism and tyranny). - People and crimes tends to go hand in hand. Crimes is done by people, you follow leads.
Pushing through media an attempt to delegitimize a duly elected President - all the de-legitimising is done by Trump himself on Twitter.
Try and invoke th 25th Amendment to have him removed - As far as I know, the 25th Amendment is legal? What would you prefer? a Coup d'etat ?
Sitting down when MAJOR achievements have been made - Sitting down on what? Tax cuts for the rich?
Working with friendlies in the deep state to undermine the Presidency eg Peter Strzok/James Comey etc - You mean like how Trump worked with the Russians? You are going to ask what Russians? I think there is a photo in the Oval Office taken by a Russian Press where Trump had an meeting with the Russians right after he fired Comey.
Using fake news stories to blame on Trump (Covington to name just one in the last month) - Without that Trump puts enough feet in his own month every hour is enough.

We have the Andy Ngo tweets to verify more. - We have Trumps own feet in mouth to do all the work for us.

Oh, and Bengazhi! I think there were 9 investigations? And you are moaning about 1 Mueller investigation?

We are 8 short before you can call unfair.

Soldato
Oh, and Bengazhi! I think there were 9 investigations? And you are moaning about 1 Mueller investigation?

We are 8 short before you can call unfair.

You can't prove fake until the investigation is over....
You mean like how Trump worked with the Russians? You are going to ask what Russians?
I love how you say you can't call the collusion fake because the investigation isn't over but you'll also say that Trump did work with the Russians saying the collusion is true even though the investigation isn't over. (Guilty until proven innocent in your eyes?)

10/10 Hypocrisy, would laugh again.

Last edited:
Soldato

Flawed from the very beginning.

avanaugh hearings for a start. - It's a hearing, and it's legal. He got in anyway!

Legal but q disgrace how the democrats conducted it. That's not me. An innocent man has had his life destroyed.

Investigating and perpetuating a fake collusion narrative - You can't prove fake until the investigation is over....and look how many people have ADMITTED guilt and in jail! Hiring all the best people? HA ! more like Hiring all the criminals.

I would tell you to read Spygate by Dan Bongino but you don't care about finding out the truth.

Investigating people not crimes (a hall mark of police statism and tyranny). - People and crimes tends to go hand in hand. Crimes is done by people, you follow leads.

So if the police stop you in the street and say we are investigating you and don't give a reason you are now by explicit agreement saying that is fine. If they find anything subsequently you are fine with that. Consider that every person pretty much breaks the law several times a day/week/month.

Pushing through media an attempt to delegitimize a duly elected President - all the de-legitimising is done by Trump himself on Twitter.

So much so he is still the President. Thus your statement is in itself wrong.

Try and invoke th 25th Amendment to have him removed - As far as I know, the 25th Amendment is legal? What would you prefer? a Coup d'etat ?

Trying to entrap the President as per Andrew Scum McCabe admitted. You are fine with entrapment now? North Korea may be a good destination for some of your photography. Ask them how free they are
Sitting down when MAJOR achievements have been made - Sitting down on what? Tax cuts for the rich?
Working with friendlies in the deep state to undermine the Presidency eg Peter Strzok/James Comey etc - You mean like how Trump worked with the Russians? You are going to ask what Russians? I think there is a photo in the Oval Office taken by a Russian Press where Trump had an meeting with the Russians right after he fired Comey.
Using fake news stories to blame on Trump (Covington to name just one in the last month) - Without that Trump puts enough feet in his own month every hour is enough.

We have the Andy Ngo tweets to verify more. - We have Trumps own feet in mouth to do all the work for us.

Caporegime
I love how you say you can't call the collusion fake because the investigation isn't over but you'll also say that Trump did work with the Russians saying the collusion is true even though the investigation isn't over. (Guilty until proven innocent in your eyes?)

I thought the right loves hypocrisy ??? I did that so you would understand me. :D

Soldato

Exactly.

The email scandal was doomed from the beginning. Dodgy investigators who were pro-Clinton from the start.

The only candidate working with the Russian was Hillary. That is a proven fact. Clinton-DNC-Perkins Coie-Fusion GPS-Christopher Steele-Russia. Money passed at every phase... The Free Washington Beacon has now also been discredited. Again as per Spygate. Well worth a read and thus far all supported.

Follow John Solomon on twitter too. He knows it all.

Soldato
I thought the right loves hypocrisy ??? I did that so you would understand me.
I don't really know what the right loves (it's a very large group of people). But I'm glad you thought that being hypocritical would make you easier to understand, when in actuality being hypocritical makes you much harder to understand. Good job.

Caporegime
Flawed from the very beginning.

Legal but q disgrace how the democrats conducted it. That's not me. An innocent man has had his life destroyed.

I would tell you to read Spygate by Dan Bongino but you don't care about finding out the truth.

So if the police stop you in the street and say we are investigating you and don't give a reason you are now by explicit agreement saying that is fine. If they find anything subsequently you are fine with that. Consider that every person pretty much breaks the law several times a day/week/month.

So much so he is still the President. Thus your statement is in itself wrong.

Trying to entrap the President as per Andrew Scum McCabe admitted. You are fine with entrapment now? North Korea may be a good destination for some of your photography. Ask them how free they are

Nonsense.

I would love to debate with you but you don't make sense. All you quote is Tweets and you dismisses government reports, you dismiss even Trump's own words when it goes against his own agenda!

Soldato
Andrew McCabe is a republican? I asked what the democrats had done

RINO as has been noted many times within conservative circles.

Also why is Weissman on the investigation.

There is another book I forget the author but its called Licensed to Lie about how far back the characters Weissman/Comey/Mueller go back. The author was on Life Liberty and Levin. Definitely worth 30mins of your time to watch.

Back
Top Bottom