Fallout 4 VR

Associate
Hopefully they put options in for things like gradual acceleration / vignette / usb auto puke bucket

Hopefully, every attempt at a third or first person perspective game in VR has been uncomfortable to play through so far.

Personally I don't think they work in VR, they need to do something different or find a real solution to nausea and eye strain.

Associate
Personally I don't think they work in VR, they need to do something different or find a real solution to nausea and eye strain.

I think they are amazing and the best way to appreciate the genre, but yes they do need a solution for nausea & eye strain. Maybe become an alcoholic & make yourself so ill all the time that VR is like a relaxing holiday on the beach in comparison? ;)

Associate
Fallout 4 was one of those games I held out on, till it came about in VR. Instantly day one for me.
This weekend Dead Effect has set the mind set, that all fps are now dead to me on the monitor. The VR iron legs have finally been blessed upon me, can't go back!

I think the cascade is now happening, soon HL2... VR is amazing me right now, October can't come soon enough. I've a feeling there will be a few surprises like Dead Effect before then.

Really looking forward to playing dead effect now. I've never had any motion problems on PSVR or Vive (not tried the rift)

Fallout was probably the reason I bought the Vive second time round.

Associate
The motion sickness part gets instantly cured if your in a vehicle of some kind, it's only when your brain is telling you that your standing up and moving without moving your feet that it makes you sick, so yeah while I agree most first person games aren't going to work all that well, some will work stunningly, I think vr is crying out for a MechWarrior game!! imagine how awesome that would be a MechWarrior title built from the ground up for vr.

Associate
Just got a code from GMG for this. I wasn't too fussed with the normal version, but could be interesting in VR.

But it's Vive only? WTF! :mad:
Sorry to be nosey, but how much was your code? A friend told me he picked up a key for £25 off eBay, but I can’t find anything cheaper than the steams listed price of £39.99.

I’m a tight ar$e when it comes to spending money on single player games!

Associate
I think vr is crying out for a MechWarrior game!! imagine how awesome that would be a MechWarrior title built from the ground up for vr.

+1 a thousand times.

MechWarrior Online has been such a wasted opportunity. MechWarrior 5 with full VR and HOTAS implementation would be my ideal VR game!

Soldato
+1 a thousand times.

MechWarrior Online has been such a wasted opportunity. MechWarrior 5 with full VR and HOTAS implementation would be my ideal VR game!

There is a new mechwarrior standalone game coming out... only problem is its the same jokers making it as mwo so it'll probably suck

Back
Top Bottom