1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Far Cry 4 due this November

Discussion in 'PC Games' started by RavenXXX2, May 15, 2014.

1. varkanoid

Sgarrista

I will definitely buy it Far Cry 3 was brill but reading this sounds like its exactly the same game in a different setting with added improvements. Still have to climb towers infiltrate outposts etc.

Although this quote made me smile

http://www.polygon.com/2014/10/14/6970783/i-played-far-cry-4-for-five-hours-and-heres-what-i-think-of-the-game

2. molinari

Soldato

I enjoyed FC3 but only really after I modded it - Ziggy's mod which is great. I didn't really like any of the characters, and I hated the fact that I couldn't skip the silly cut-scenes. I'll certainly be getting FC4, but only after it's been out a while and perhaps in a Steam sale.

3. Jakus

Mobster

3 was excellent after you took the time to understand how to play :D

Lets hope 4 has sorted GFX issues and has a bit more physics.

4. stulid

Capo Crimine

I will buy it if its as good as FC3.

5. humbug

Caporegime

I'm going to wait and see how it runs first, this is Ubisoft, a company that thinks 30 FPS are better than 60 and can't release a single game 'so far' that isn't an unplayable stutter fest.

6. carl weathers

Associate

this.

7. Nate75

Capodecina

yep same

8. Footyslayer

Wise Guy

Nice one, got the limited edition for £18.40!

9. Jakus

Mobster

Where from ?

10. bisoner

Gangster

Follow these instructions (taken from HDUK)

STEPS REQUIRED:
    1) Download a VPN Hola extension for Chrome

2) Connect your VPN to a Indian server, then go to http://www.origin.com

3) Search and Add Far Cry 4 Gold (Rs 2,700/approx. £27.33) or far cry 4 normal edition (Rs 1,799/approx. £18.21) & Assassins creed Unity Gold edition (Rs 2,700/approx. £27.33) or assassins creed unity standard edition (Rs 1,799/approx. £18.21) to your cart

4) Go to your basket and proceed through the usual checkout procedure, chrome doesn't always translate correctly, but it shouldn't be too hard.

4) When it asks you to login to your origin account, disconnect from your VPN (or turn hola off). **Failure to do so will make this trick not work.

5) Continue through the checkout procedure, Paypal is not accepted on the Indian store so Debit/credits cards only. UK address Works fine for me so your bank shouldn't run into problems.

6) Both games are now tied to your origin account, What happens next is you pre-load with origin around the release time, Then when you come to play the game Uplay will open up and ask for your product code which you will find by right clicking the games icon within origin>>Then click view product details>>Copy and paste the product key>>Then press (I think) control+V to paste the code into uplay.

11. wazza300

Caporegime

30fps???

12. Jakus

Mobster

Thanks....I was good up to the point of debit/credit cards and India...Lol

13. Flying_Hellfish

Wise Guy

Yes EA, the well known credit fraudsters!

Seriously though do the deal :cool:

14. Usher

Mobster

Last edited: Oct 15, 2014
  15. Ayahuasca

Capodecina

Far Cry 3 had a lot of performance problems for people I think, especially on release.

Ubisoft are involved as well which instantly ***** some people off.

16. ali_83

Gangster

I'm enjoying FC3 at the moment and I'll probably get FC4 once the price comes down.

Took a while to get used to the different approach to combat so I struggled to get into it at first. Lost count of how many times I've died doing camp liberations.

17. Tyrion2

Gangster

can't wait for this one - trailers look great & looks like another memorable villain :)

18. mark43

Mobster

I loved Far Cry 3, and it was especially great as it came as a surprise, I wasn't bothered about getting it then picked it up in a sale and had great fun with it.

I'd like to get 4 but what on earth is going on with the pricing, I mean VPN tricks aside, what's with pricing it like a console game.

19. Born_2_Kill_83

Underboss

Will this download and play in english, and when it be released, sooner as being downloaded from VPN orginally?

Really want this game but not paying £42 for it.

20. Squark

Capodecina

I have to agree about fc3