Far Cry 5

Soldato
The hunting parties in this game suck and make no sense. I was flying around in a chopper in the middle of a side mission, saw a message saying "you're being hunted" and the screen faded and I'd been captured :confused::mad:

Don't bother trying to run away when you are being hunted by capture parties, just stand still and get it over with. I've being sniped ~300m up in a wingsuit by capture groups so it's just part of the forced story progression at certain points.

Soldato
Same for me but possibly because I did John's first so it felt freshest. I'd hoped each region would be more unique so was a bit disappointed when the only real change was different destructibles.

Soldato
I need to get into arcade some, unlock all the perks and weapons.

My mate was about half way through first region when I was finishing up, so hoping to jump on co-op with him for a few missions.

I’ve still got loads of side missions to run through, might reset the outposts also as they are the thing I enjoy the most.

Soldato
What was everyone’s favourite region?

Just for the character I think the best was John and some good stuff there, I couldn’t stand Faiths.

I was kind of over it by the time I hit Jacob.

Faiths so far. Ive completed Jacobs (the hunting party missions were a chore) and Johns is just boring imo although im only half way through it.

Soldato
It does drag a bit at times, especially in the last 1/3, I found myself just using helicopters a lot as you can get around quick and take out pretty much any outpost or mission without breaking a sweat.

The more I think about, the less impressed I am with the game. It looks incredible and it's a good laugh for most of the way but I think a smaller map but with more variety and vastly better AI would have been much more rewarding.

Associate
Finished this: £29 back from trade in. Decent game, would have liked to have had a few more choices and was too easy but overall I really enjoyed it. Amazing Gfx too.

Soldato
Unfortunately this has become a chore. I tried to complete it before god of war came out and now its very much back on the shelf....might youtube the ending tbh.

Soldato
Unfortunately this has become a chore. I tried to complete it before god of war came out and now its very much back on the shelf....might youtube the ending tbh.

I have cleared John's region, not played it since, GOW is taking my time away now. It's good at first but then it all becomes repetitive just like most games of this type. Hopefully I will return to it at some point to finish the story but as it stands I wish I had held off this game.

Soldato
Really struggling to like this game - I can't put a finger on it really, maybe its the enemies that look like a bunch of clones, maybe its the massively overpowered wildlife (a turkey taking 3 shotgun rounds???), not sure...

Picked up Mafia 3 (shudder - series killer!) for 8 quid, and find myself playing that more than FC5.

Soldato
Really struggling to like this game - I can't put a finger on it really, maybe its the enemies that look like a bunch of clones, maybe its the massively overpowered wildlife (a turkey taking 3 shotgun rounds???), not sure...

Picked up Mafia 3 (shudder - series killer!) for 8 quid, and find myself playing that more than FC5.

Same here, since completing John's region I have not returned to the game, I will, but its just got a bit stale. At first I thought the game was looking like something brilliant, but it soon becomes all a bit repetitive like all games of this sort, same enemies, similar structures dotted everywhere to clear, enemy vehicles all looking the same on the highways.

Soldato
Did anyone get the Farcry 3 Classic edition yesterday? I played it and it just looks like a remaster.. Weird thing is that I dunno if its being used to FC5 but the left/right sensitivity is pretty laggy.. tried all the available settings and even altered the sensitivity in my nacon..

Back
Top Bottom