Far Cry 5

Caporegime
No, the laser sight is just there to help the player locate where they are. It's not actually something you can use yourself.

There's not much difference in most of the guns to be honest. Best ones are bought from the shop.

Soldato
Well i have played and mostly completed it now. Campaign is done as are loads of the side missions and have all the characters and most of the guns/vehicles etc.

Loved it, cant wait for the DLC. One of, if not the, most gorgeous games i have ever played. Last night i spent an hour fishing... And Hiking.. And Base Jumping.. lol...

Don't get me wrong, its not a perfect game but boy is it good... Cant wait for the DLC and extras to be released. Going to start building in the Arcade now as i need to sort PS+ on payday.

Soldato
Done almost an 1 hour on this and find it awful. The enemy's are super aggressive, have bullets that can go around corners and rarely miss. For example, if you're driving around and bump into an enemy car, thats it they will be on you like white on rice. I can't shake them and kept on getting shot and had to get out of car to kill them.

Soldato
Done almost an 1 hour on this and find it awful. The enemy's are super aggressive, have bullets that can go around corners and rarely miss. For example, if you're driving around and bump into an enemy car, thats it they will be on you like white on rice. I can't shake them and kept on getting shot and had to get out of car to kill them.

It's tough to start with, your health doesnt go very far and limited on ammo. I had to be very careful for quite a while until I ranked up my character quite a bit. It does get a little easier (and more fun) after that. Just aim on getting loads of perk points.

Soldato
Yeah it gets much easier (and more fun) once you get some guns for hire, extra health and a few perks. Enemy AI is unerringly accurate but that's always been the case in Far Cry games, cover is your friend.

Soldato
The AI is my biggest problem with the game. I wasn't enjoying this to start with but now I've done a few missions and got some more perks it's definitely got more enjoyable.

Soldato
Are we playing the same game? Feels the complete opposite to me.

I just don't like it. Most of the guns feel like you could swap the model out for anything else and it would work as there is such little feel. It probably doesn't help though that I end up running around with the silencers on so the audible feel is mostly taken away.

I did finish the game yesterday, I thoroughly enjoyed the ending too. Considering I was trying to speed through it as quick as possible I did end up doing a good chunk of the side missions which surprised me as my goal was do the main story missions and outposts to get the RP up as quick as possible.

Soldato
I agree the AI is terrible at best and the guns don't have much feel to them. However, considering I hated the game when I first played it, it has grown on me and I'm enjoying now.

Soldato
It's worth playing for the interconnecting story bits alone.

They've done such a great job of making the proper NPC sequence bits feel like they are interacting with you. You can get a good feel for their motives and it even humanises and makes you see why they are doing what they are.

Associate
Still loving this. Blown away by the Gfx constantly still. Love the humour too; reminds me a lot of GTA. Most enjoyable game if the year so far for me.

Associate
I am eight hours in and having a fun time. There is a variety in side mission and story mission objectives which keeps it interesting. A recommend from me.

Soldato
I finished it last night, probably 90 overall completion I guess, didn't take as long as I thought but enjoyed it in the end. Still some co-op/arcade life in the game yet though :)

Soldato
I am going to play some more this weekend. One thing that i think is missing is REALLY long range snipers. You really cant see anything even scoped in on the rifle with max zoom at over about 200-250m. I would love to have long range sniper challenges that are reasonably realistic.

Soldato
I am going to play some more this weekend. One thing that i think is missing is REALLY long range snipers. You really cant see anything even scoped in on the rifle with max zoom at over about 200-250m. I would love to have long range sniper challenges that are reasonably realistic.

agreed, it does seem odd that there isn't a really long range sniper rifle (that i've encountered any way!). Perhaps they'll be in the vietnam dlc..

Back
Top Bottom